You don't have sexual thoughts about anyone under 20, right user?

You don't have sexual thoughts about anyone under 20, right user?

Attached: 82d205bdcf9b55d9bcaec3be18d5f924.jpg (473x523, 29.2K)

You mean 18, right?
And yes, I do find some girls below 18 cute but I'm a law abiding citizen so I won't go for it. I like to keep it nice and legal.

Attached: pedobear.jpg (784x1280, 220.62K)

Nope. Kids are pretty boring and annoying. But they instilled a paternal instinct inside of me whenever I encounter them. Kids between 4-8 always makes me want to pamper and spoil them. For teenagers, most of them are not sexually-developed. Pretty meh plus teenagers are annoying for me with their zoomie shit. It's hard to "vibe" with these coons. I'd rather find a milf with 4-8 years age gap.

30s is prime. Gotta love big tits.

16 and up is legal you fucking slut
shut the fuck up

Weirdly once I turned 26 I started seeing girls 23ish and younger as super young. Like how I used to see high schoolers.

I have a new appreciation for MILFs.

Based
I can't imagine myself with some under the age of 25.
People like to say that all young girls are hot and all "older" girls look bad but I've never seen it.

I remember going through my senior high school year book looking at my 18 year old classmates.
Plenty of them fit the "hot" description but they all looked kinda goofy to me.
In fact, a women who can look good at 30 is way more likely to actually be good looking than some good looking 20 year old.
Most people ride their wave of puberty to stay hot.
But by 30 that has all washed away.
So you have to ACTUALLY have good genes and take care of yourself to look good by that age.

Attached: 1618656661619.png (799x702, 322.01K)

Opposite here. Once I turned 25 or so I realized just how beat to shit women my age already are and I've been going for teenagers almost exclusively ever since. But I look super young due to good diet, exercise, being lean, avoiding drugs/alcohol and staying out of the sun. People have guessed my age around 18. Maybe once I hit the wall myself I'll start finding hags attractive overnight.

Yeah I jerk off to 18 year olds sometimes. I'm 31.

absolutely friken based

I FUCKING LOVE CUNNY

cope. all men like ptp. tthey also lie

Attached: 12341234.jpg (2192x1248, 331.13K)

I have sexual thoughts about anyone with developed tits.

Taylor Momsen age 16 still makes my dick hard

Attached: image_2022-03-11_135847.png (815x1222, 1.27M)

That's just difference in makeup imho.

Attractive celebrities look hot well into their 40s, sometime 50s.
Celebrities don't age like normal people. It's easier to look good if you can afford the best food and anti-age products.

Hell no. The youngest women I'm into are at least 5 years older than me. (I'm 24).

Tell under 18s to stop having big boobs and acting like whores then

heres ptp portman, and 30's portman

you think men dont notice? women notice ONE inch in on a man's hight, but pretend they cant tell the difference between a 8" dick and a 6" dick. biggest fucking liars. cope harder

MEN LIE
WOMEN LIE
NUMBERS DONT

Attached: 727bdcdc72d91a9e670cb9a60a0cc948.jpg (1356x1030, 286.75K)

I don't see much people at all, especially people my own age. So I find it difficult to tell what age someone is. But generally I can tell if they are under age. When they look under age or naive I see them as a child and I don't feel romantic feelings for them, but more like parenting feelings what ever you call that

But as a 25 year old, 20 year olds and maybe even 19 year olds, yes sometimes, but only if they seem mature because otherwise they are like children still

Sexual attraction I should say. Not sexual thoughts

what's wrong with people that are less than 20 yo

You mean 14 right?

she was so beautiful

I never understood why people think she is attractive as an older woman