I just get into vaping any beginner tips

I just get into vaping any beginner tips

Attached: Screenshot_20220311_145745.jpg (898x1377, 248.72K)

you have to be 18 to post on Any Forums dummy
hope you finished your algebra 1 homework last night bro it's due when you walk into class

stop you retard + vaping is normie behaviour

Why would you vape when you could smoke.

Attached: juliechristie.jpg (804x1600, 366.49K)

Don't get into it. Smoke cigarettes like a real man

Hyde N bar, suck it off till completion
aquire tweezers, 50 mg/ml nicotine salt juice, cotton
forever nicotine
if you ever need to change the coil than it helps to be able to solder but otherwise that's $20 up front for alright rechargable disposable, and infinitely better returns than an Alto or Juul because of how expensive the pods are, if the seal wears and you suck juice just tear up a towl and stuff it in the mouthpeice where the seal was

also, cigarettes are not only bad for you, put tar in your lungs that you can feel, but they also hit like a little bitch

Not OP, but any advice on how to spend less when you smoke like a chimney? I change mine every week, which is ironic since they cost more than a pack of cigs.

Cigarettes have tar but inhaling glycerin is good for you and will have no negative health ramifications.

Attached: NightsCabiria1-1600x900-c-default.jpg (1600x900, 113.65K)

Yeah, Hydes are pretty well the brand to go for when you're looking for a dead simple rechargable, my pakistani gas station charges $25 for the N bar, which is the best I've ever used, bought one (1) 4500 puffs lasts a while and it uses a samsung port.
When it started burning cotten I held a lighter around the seam at the mouthpiece and loosened the adhesive enough to pull it apart, employed some trial and error to find that in order to refill it you pretty well just make sure that the cotton leading to the coil is well doused so it vaporizes, and to douse the inside of the spongy reservoir where the cotton touches so it can draw the juice out, you'd want salt nicotine juices and if you've been buying disposables you want 50 mg/ml nic, while you're at the vape shop getting juice in a vial ($20 for ~8x the juice found in a disposable) ask for some replacement cotton and if they don't have any order some, vape cotton is what sits in the coil to hold juice within the coil and the stock cotton WILL be kinda shit when you add the new juice just because you're mixing flavors, but if you're povertymaxxing it's probably not a big deal just get a flavor juice vial that matches or complements the flavor Hyde you bought
at the end of the day that's $25 up front to last you 150% a typical gas station vape and $20 for the juice, which should return at least $150 over the course of it's use over using disposables, with a nicer hit
the coil system itself is a positive lead from the LiPo that conects to a coiled piece of metal and retuns through the other end of the coil, when air passes through the vape the circuit heats it up and juice contained in the cotton stuck in the coil is evaporated, though residue remains on the coil to be continually fried everytime it gets used, gumming up the coil a bit
usually not a problem, but just be prepared to do some sensitive work when trying to remove cotton and replacing it, if you ever plan to

Attached: N-.jpg (352x625, 37.52K)

>glycerin
nothing but the finest American produced vegetable glycerin, 20x better on the lungs and I know
Cont.
if you ever need to replace a burnt out coil than some soldering might be in order, I only ever sourced one other coil for mine off a gas station disposable, so if you keep a gas station vape on hand or buy another while ordering in an N-bar just keep it

I just use Vuse Alto. You can buy them at most gas stations.

But imagine this picture only shes holding a giant USB stick in her mouth. Gross.

Attached: Julie Christie 1966.jpg (800x1001, 87.68K)

this is true, if I had one last smoke it'd be a black and mild

We have a brand called export a in canada. I'd want one of those unfiltered. Haven't seen them in over a decade sadly.

shame, cigarillos are usually the prize of the darkies down south here in Amerikkka but I'm quite fond of them, absolutely recommend over a cigarette, I smoke half of one and put it back, very nice

quit in the most original manner possible

I've had a few cigarillos but they're always dried out up here because hardly anyone smokes them. If you smoke those though you should just get a regular cigar, spend a little more for a way better smoke.

What, is this some sort of fucking hobby or something? And here I was thinking I was an outlier for playing D&D

Attached: 1646799196928.jpg (993x504, 62.9K)

I ordered in some cubans and they were nice, a big hit is too much and a small hit lets half the cigar go out but they are kinda nice to just puff on

I used to love getting shitty drunk on whiskey and smoking a cigar. So peaceful.