Is there any hope for ugly girls?

Is there any hope for ugly girls?

Attached: 1581225421139.jpg (599x416, 22.78K)

I've seen literal 2/10 hags with average looking boyfriends. Don't have a trash personality and you can always date up as a woman because men's standards are horrifically low right now.

Attached: 1642764684624.jpg (1200x1600, 393.63K)

Step 1:
Actually ask constructive advice, contact info like discord, or show tits.
Step 2:
Repeat step 1 until bf

P.S- And yes, men who make threads like these are equally as shit

You live in a time where men are blowing their heads off left and right out of internal loneliness, retard. I hate you for even asking this stupid fucking question.

Yes, have a good body and a good personality and don't try going after Chad only.

with me? no, i'd have to be at least a 5 for me to not feel bad about being with you

No. Even if someone settles with you he will resent you. My mom is really ugly and never had male attention, and dad knew this, so he treated her like a house slave goblin. She was the perfect loyal wife, while he fucked and impregnated at least 2 mistresses on the side. Said it's because they married young and were each other's firsts, so he had to know what it feels like being with a beautiful woman before he dies.

Yes if you have a good personality. The only girls I fantasize with are either really hot or have a personality that I find really attractive.

yes. females have life easy, and they can even get the man of their dreams if they are young enough and focus on it, and dont whore around. but its harder for ugly whores, and they usually have to get lower quality guys

chads settle for lower quality girls much less often, and lots of men have standards that are really high and refuse to settle

Attached: 1646819686349.jpg (750x936, 111.45K)

Post example pictures to know how ugly we're talking about

Do you hate your dad for breeding with an ugly woman?

About this ugly.

No, she is a great mom and didn't deserve to be treated like that.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 11-22-47 Ruth-Buzzi-1 webp (WEBP Image, 400 × 305 pixels).png (500x381, 297.05K)

ugly people are destined to a life of cruelty and unfairness

That wasn't OP but it's pretty close NGL

Incels already made an atomic blackpill experiment on this, as you can see even literal pig woman can get matches and fuck

Attached: Juggernautt.png (700x481, 663.53K)

This shows a total lack of understanding of the relationship dynamics. Getting fucked for the lulz for women is the equivalent of being fucked in the ass by a gay dude from grindr for men. Why do you refuse to accept that sexes have different needs/wants and keep comparing men's and women's ability to get laid? Is it autism? Projection?

Because women get fucked on Tinder constantly. The majority of men have next to no sex while women still have plenty of sex. How can something like that occur if women are not getting turned out over and over on Tinder?

This, pretty much this. Statistics show that 80% of women share 20% of men on Tinder. So they are really riding the cock carousel.

Hit the gym enough so you can be considered butterface territory

no, there never was, just go be a nun like ages ago

The majority of women don't want sex for its own sake. That's why there are so few women on Tinder. That's why it's so hard for men to get laid.
Why the fuck are you comparing something men want and are actively trying to get to something women are avoiding and declaring that the latter can get it easily? It makes no sense. How is it easy mode to be able to get fucked WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO?

At least you get human interaction and sex. We don't even get that.

Just have a decent personality, take care of your hygiene, play games and watch Anime but not too much, maintain your body figure nicely and eat balanced diet. You could probably score an 8/10 male just like that. Bonus, if you're rich and not being financially-dependent on your spouse/gf

But you keep assuming that sex without love and commitment is still better than nothing for women. No, it's worse than nothing. That's like saying "sure you can't get a gf, but at least you can get fucked in the ass by a gay dude any time." Do you not get how it's not a consolation prize at all? If the "human interaction" consists of you being degraded and dumped it's about as desirable as getting beat up and mugged for a man. You don't seek those kind of interactions just because it's at least something, do you?