It's gonna be really difficult finding a decent girl in the future where literally everyone is whoring themselves on...

it's gonna be really difficult finding a decent girl in the future where literally everyone is whoring themselves on the internet, society is truly sick and depraved and they should burn in hell for it

Attached: 54564.jpg (748x803, 179.42K)

Society is collapsing in real time. It won't happen overnight, it's been happening for decades and decades, but eventually it'll all come to a head within our lifetime.

Attached: CB061444-B2FE-465C-8D12-C04145C635D9.jpg (640x796, 69.49K)

I'm okay with this. Consider it a kind of collective anti-bargain where the relative advantage of men goes up because women are debasing themselves.

Nothing a nuclear holocaust couldn't fix.

>in the future

This is wishful thinking, even if I would enjoy it

>society is truly sick and depraved
No it isn't. Not in the way you think.
Sexual freedom is a good thing. Patriarchal society was sick and depraved, when men held power over women and minorities.
Life is better now and sex is a natural and good thing. Your problem is your own puritanism, not society

>it'll all come to a head within our lifetime.
No it won't. You will die and society will keep existing just fine.
You are just another fool who thinks he's witnessing the end of times.
Pro tip, every generation has been saying that for at least 2000 years. Get over it.

>puritanism
Was fucking based. You should kill yourself since you don't believe suicide is evil.

Get over sucking dicks faggot

No it's not. You're just extremely bitter about not scoring any. The typical
>It's not enough that I suffer alone
>Others must know my pain
Sucks to be you, mr. Incel, but puritanism sucks, it's just a tool to control the means of reproduction, dystopia style. The world is better now. Give us freedom or give us death. Do you recognize these words? Your country was founded on them

There's no collapse coming. You will waste your life in vain.

Thats him. For me its enough to see women, normalfags and sometimes even Chads go through terrible things that give me the strength to keep on living.

And it's closer to reality than ever

>every generation has been saying that for at least 2000 years.
And they were right everytime
The collapse of the roman empire, the loss of the middle east, the huns and mongols, breaking of spain, britain and the hre, the medieval plagues, post ww1 collapse, fall of the USSR etc.

Rejoicing from the suffering of others is like poisoning your soul

>than ever
Not really. The Cuban missiles crisis was a much more dangerous conflict.
Once again your main problem is historical ignorance

Its not like I am wishing harm on someone or causing any of it so why is it wrong to feel good about a little karma?

>And they were right everytime
Lol no they weren't. Aren't you blind? Look around. The world is still spinning, humanity is moving forward, advancing, progressing. The world didn't collapse, it didn't end, conflicts were finite and resolved, our will to survive and endure persisted.
You won't live through collapse. You will waste your life in front of a computer, in vain, and maybe when you reach old age you will finally realize that this was really it, your one shot chance at existence, and what did you do with it? Waited for a collapse that never came

>The collapse of the roman empire
>Collapse
Literally lived on through its many branching children in the west, and went to last another 1000 years in the east.
Your take of history is that of a 5 year old. No wonder you think that prostitution is a sign of the Armageddon. Literally ancient profession.

>karma
It's not karma. You're just jealous of people's happiness and you rejoice when they feel pain like you do.
You lack empathy and it's very obvious that it's coming from someone who is really hurt

>You lack empathy
so just like everyone single person on this planet lmao

Well they cant feel any pain since I am not feeling any. There isnt anything wrong with my empathy either just because I choose to not empathize.

>Pro tip, every generation has been saying that for at least 2000 years. Get over it.
>You lack empathy and it's very obvious that it's coming from someone who is really hurt
Same poster