Man, I'm way above avarage when it comes to looks. So why do girls still ignore me in the streets?

Man, I'm way above avarage when it comes to looks. So why do girls still ignore me in the streets?

Attached: attack-on-titan-eren-final-season-spoilers-anime-1259776.jpg (1200x628, 60.91K)

autism and no charisma

It is very possible that you're just a little above average yet you're overrating your looks massively. Try getting a rating on looksmax, anywhere else would be a cope and inaccurate.

Sorry to shatter your reality user, but once you hit the 5/10 mark then social skills are the only thing that truly matters. Height, fashion, money, etc. are all just little bonuses that slightly increase your chances in this already-fucked numbers game. Women can smell all varieties of social ineptitude from a million miles away and avoid it like the plague. Go outside for once and you'll see multitudes of dumpy or average looking men with decent gfs. More than half the young men posting on this board are more than attractive enough to get laid and have a gf, but they didn't invest enough points in CHR and now their playthrough is gimped.

Attached: 1641244184655.png (809x837, 383.54K)

I would like to second this.
Women have pretty much evolved a canine sense or smell for personal flaws.

Marvelos creatures, these "women" are!

Why would autism and charisma matter when I am not talking to someone?
You are right but women cannot crack myself esteem just because they dont agree that I am beautiful.

>Why would autism and charisma matter when I am not talking to someone?
because charismatic people illuminate happiness

>Why would autism and charisma matter when I am not talking to someone?
I just told you, they can smell it. It's the way you carry yourself. It's an unconscious ability that enables them to weed out genes that may pass mental illness onto their offspring.

Attached: 1610170346968.jpg (445x503, 30.98K)

> It's an unconscious ability that enables them to weed out genes that may pass mental illness onto their offspring.
Man, this makes total sense.. .
But why do things have to be like this tho...
Its not my fault in mentally ill

Attached: 1646967163623.jpg (354x354, 40.2K)

You probably give off creepy vibes.

Or you just aren't good looking.

Because people generally ignore strangers on he street.
Are you expecting people to walk up to you and simply ask you to have sex with them because you're "way above average"?
Try a bar; it's more likely there.

>Its not my fault in mentally ill
No, but what could be, IF these apply to you:
- You're not taking care of your mental issues. Be it through therapy or otherwise.
- You are entitled and think you deserve recognition.

This is not exclusive to women though.
Men can easily see this in other men too.
I'm a guy and have an easy time spotting people that are "off".

How the fuck do you radiate happiness when your face is relaxed 95% of the day, has Chad permanently stretched his mouth into a chesire smile or something?

Men overrate their own looks and women underrate theirs. So chances are that you're like a 5-6/10 IRL.

Attached: 1646232946497.png (418x468, 30.69K)

>Chad
This has absolutely nothing to do with being Chad, but you bringing your favourite fap material up just shows how absolutely little you understand and that you go into this from the completely wrong direction.
I'm definitely anything from pretty and I have what some would call a "dad bod", but I do exactly what the other user said and people love me for it. It's just a way of how you present yourself, how you act, how you talk and so on. Even small things like greeting people, being friendly to shop owners etc.

probably because they're intimidated or shy. i avoided eye contact with all guys i thought were cute. actually, i avoid eye contact w/ everyone

Eye contact means nothing. If you dont feel enough to tell them about it then there was no interest.

only time i ever notice men on the street is when they have good outfits

That's not true. 99.999999999% of my crushes, I never told the guy about. one time I tried to introduce myself and the guy acted baffled in a way that made me feel mocked. I'm sure this 'rejection' happens to guys all the time, so i'm not complaining. but please do not expect a girl to tell you that she's interested.

Might not be attractive enough for it to not matter that you dont have a personality. Thats like 9/10, 10/10 area. If youre better looking than average, that's anywhere from 6/10 to 8/10. Notice how most autists and spergs can make friends and sometimes even have relationships and how the majority of narcissist r9k users don't? Its because the autists arent afraid to express themselves and talk to people. Making connections is made up of a majority of just puting yourself out there. If you just never talk and only sulk around and intimidate people socially you're not gonna get anywhere with anyone, let alone women.

Its the other way around mate, women are extremely delusional about their looks. The amount of times Ive told a woman she was a 5, 6, or 7 (because they were average to above average at best) when they asked me and they react violently was nearing a ratio of 1:1. Most guys I know would either rate themselves average.

inb4 "cope" im a normalfag w/ multiple gfs

Attached: 1554149181905.png (268x328, 38.17K)

>Men overrate their own looks and women underrate theirs. So chances are that you're like a 5-6/10 IRL.
Bullshit. This is the same men that rate women on a perfect bell curve?