Talking to guy

>talking to guy
>ask him what his hobbies are
>plays some faggy instrument
>likes cars and sports *barf*

I wonder if this is how men feel whenever they talk to a basic bitch, it's so fucking disgusting, it only makes me want to believe in the NPC meme.

Attached: D4B8C0FE-DC94-47EC-A07F-64FFA2C776F9.jpg (1284x1379, 463.61K)

yeah, but I can articulate why guitar and motorcycles enrich my life, a little harder to talk for hours about sitcoms

What are your interests? Likely music taste that boils down to an image on Any Forums, read some meme tier books and consider yourself an intellectual, make crappy art.

stfu you worthless hole. i have only on a few occasions have even SEEN a women with remotely good tastes. ive only a couples times in my LIFE have seen a women who's opinion is worth listening to, in and of itself. who's interesting, in and of itself. only a few times in my life

you have the personality of a rotten golden retriever. you are literally a subhuman animal

pic related personality mogs you to hell and back and to china and back and to mars and back and to my asscrack and back, you worthless hole

Attached: 1523582803101.png (602x800, 1.1M)

at some level you dismiss men as a whole, maybe you ARE really a sociopath like the meme chart says, or maybe you're just a poorly adjusted garden variety roastie that fell into this place, either way you're probably a dude

Women who say men are boring never do anything but consoom.

a man made this thread and he is already dead.

Attached: kenshiro.png (566x371, 286.04K)

You say that like 99% of women don't have the same 'unique' interests of tarot cards, astrology, 'art', handicraft shit, music etc. You sound massively oversensitive if a guy's hobbies throw you off this much. I say this as a guy who doesn't have 'basic' hobbies too.

Attached: 12.jpg (218x250, 5.37K)

I don't have hobbies.
When I come home for work I stare at a wall until it's time for bed and then I sleep.

don't worry babydoll u just havent given me a chance yet im not like the other guys i like videogames and anime fuck sports i dont know shit about cars either!

I can't really go into details because I'd get doxxed since my hobbies are pretty interesting and people who know me would know who I'am, but I started skydiving last year and been focusing on that since, being doing a lot of tunnel time and hopefully buy myself a freefly rig this summer. I do other outdoor extreme sports but I can't talk about them here unfortunately.

Attached: 82555A50-AF34-46A8-A390-ACF0525874EE.jpg (1284x1260, 751.1K)

what would an interesting hobby even be. i feel so empty that nothing even interests me anymore.

Yes.

>I'm in to instagram, MAFS, shopping

This is why below average girls pretend to enjoy Any Forumscore music etc - to make them appear less boring to potential mates.

Weird hobby for a girl.

I went skydiving once, but am too poor to do it as a hobby. Wish I joined the army.

It's really not, you can do the AFF for around 2k if you don't fail any steps, and then jumps are like $20 each, and you can rent the gear for cheap too.

thats a question only you can answer, user. It's a turn off whenever guys mention those things because they're so basic, every fucking guys does those things, it's so generic and boring.

Attached: 20E56460-2319-4E55-8C7C-5F723C7C4C74.png (661x1076, 26.65K)

It's way more expensive here (Ausfailia). My only experience is being strapped to another man pep.

>extreme sports
How is that more interesting than playing an instrument, it is the ultimate meme hobby.

Everyone plays instruments. Unless you're in a real band, no one cares.

This. It is mostly low IQ people that have to resort to an obsession with adrenaline and extreme situations. It does not make you interesting, user.

If you're actually interested in him then why not get him to join you? Just because he does what he enjoys doesn't mean shit. There are "boring" hobbies, but that doesn't mean the person is boring. If some guy likes to watch movies or something, an objectively boring hobby, then why can't you just watch movies with him?

I personally wouldn't even enjoy skydiving, that sounds far more boring than sports and playing an instrument. It's like you believe life is just one instagram moment or something and you have to look cool or do something unique to deserve any praise.

Attached: disgust1.png (399x377, 100.19K)

It makes *her* interesting because it's rare to see foids doing it.

Meanwhile if a guy says he likes doing ballet, foids ignore him.

It's more interesting because most men who say they do any of those things don't actually do it proficiently, they can only play 1 song AT BEST, and when they say they're into cars they aren't really into cars, they just wish they'd had a Ferrari or a Lambo, they can't even change their own oils, it's like me saying my hobbies are make up and doing my hair, who the fuck would say that? That's what men look like when they say they like cars or sports, or play an instrument.

Attached: 4F942DC8-A3A9-4046-899C-8DBA5961E34D.jpg (1284x1449, 1.06M)