Tranny here, ama

Tranny here, ama

Attached: trap lives matter.jpg (680x406, 30.06K)

What kinda commie are you tranny?

Do you see your life ending in suicide? I see that for myself so I'm not passing judgement.

Attached: gos.jpg (500x500, 33.67K)

Is it true you exclusively use orphan teeth sourced from the catacombs to dilate?

Take a wild guess.
Yes.

Attached: trans rights!.jpg (500x491, 148.92K)

Probably either a nazbol or one of those neo liberal larpers who know nothing about the ideology and claim it. I highly doubt you are actually ns

did you ever fully consider how your identity could be expressed more wholly through being an hrt femboy, do you see it entirely as a one fit all condition where there are certain steps to being trans if you have some of the identifiers, have you actualized enough to figure that trying to be a woman is a means to be perhaps better adjusted in society but not a perfect reflection of yourself or do you beleive otherwise?

How are you born male and you don't want to just fuck women I don't get it
I just want big tits and hips and ass and pussy in my face 24/7 idk what this obsession with identity is who even cares.

did you/are you going to get SRS or FFS?

>Yes.
What will cause the suicide? Falling off in attractiveness and just becoming a weird tranny that no one wants around? We talk about trannies checking out at around 30 but no one ever hits on why. This is why I'm asking.

Will you ever stop selling my son heroin?

Are you AGP or HSTS?

Nah, I don't need FFS, I wouldn't have transitioned if I'd needed it to pass. No way in hell am I doing SRS either
If I look in the mirror and see a frumpy 50 year old man in a dress with a beer gut staring back at me I'll probably do it.
No.

>If I look in the mirror and see a frumpy 50 year old man in a dress with a beer gut staring back at me I'll probably do it.
Wouldn't it make sense to find someone that loves you early so your looks matter less later in life?

>hrt femboy
If you're an "hrt femboy" you're probably trans, see pic rel

Attached: linetrap.gif (591x599, 195.64K)

Do you hate real women?

so you buy that it's a one fit all condition, or at the least don't want to think any more than that, thanks

So you do not want to talk about meme ideologies I see. Well I suppose that makes sense. I just find it funny when you tranners get caught up in the political extremes for some reason it seems to be a common trend. Does your family accept you? If you could do one thing in the world tomorrow what would it be? Have you ever seen the snow? Tell me one happy memory from your childhood and one negative memory of it. Come on tranner I am really bored

>Tranny here, ama

why aren't you dead yet?

Attached: ken (1).png (566x371, 286.04K)

Are your hrt tits puffy

Would you get rawdogged by Adam Sandler?