The final nail. We are going to simulate sex to a degree that it comes indistinguishable from the real thing...

The final nail. We are going to simulate sex to a degree that it comes indistinguishable from the real thing. I predict within the next decade this will take place. This entire next few decades will be the free markets response to men's lack of sex. Ripping all power away from women.

Attached: 1646989839987.png (652x698, 586.26K)

having had a touch of teenage love, you will never get the satisfaction from a simulation as you would with another person who you fall for, at least I don't think it would be close at all

Agreed it won't be same, but better than nothing, I guess?

It is close enough for many and it will increasingly get closer and closer. That is the way tech works.

AI will become better as well. Men will fall in love with their AI gf and fuck her brains out.

I hope so I guess
gonna go to Pennsylvania and become a Mennonite worth a shot

the future is here, AI companions, fully immersive VR, and with biological immortality or artificial wombs on their way, and sex doll before that, sexes wont need each other anymore,
just watch how women will start screeching at these things as they will be replaced little by little, like parasites they are without a new purpose

they will actually have to start putting in some work or will be left abandoned

>"""""experts"""""
who the fuck is an expert on vr sex

They abused their position. This is the natural response. The men who create this shit are going to be so rich. I just wish I was smart enough to be behind it.

I'd like this a lot, specifically an AI chatbot who gave you physical warmth.

Well, we witnessed the beta testing already. It was a decent beta test. I think the AI chat girl will come quicker than the simulated sex.

Just invest in companies that pioneer the technology.

Nobody cares for your special pleading cope. VR and AI will be 1000x better than the real thing, most likely even in our lifetimes.

Attached: 1560679544854.jpg (1759x2000, 166.1K)

> They abused their position. This is the natural response.

agreed, and they were even given a solid 50 year transitionary period to adapt, by having insane privileges compared to
your average man, everything from education and work to social and family life and they still couldnt fucking do it
instead opting for leeching off and partying for their entire life, always feeding thier endless egos

smart girls took this opportunity and invested in their future carefully

> The men who create this shit are going to be so rich. I just wish I was smart enough to be behind it.

yeah that too, or at leastrich enough to invest in these things

I will never have sex. Whether real or virtual. Out of principle.

I even phrased the last part to sound neutral, I'm all for touching one's tally whacker to nandroids but you are going to have to take your headset off at some point, on some level the illusion will be broken, and I don't think it'll be the same

No one is going to put up with women's shit when they can just throw on a headset and have sex with hottest women they can conjure up in their brain. Women will be forced to change or men will just settle for the headset.

>dude at some point you have to get up and go to work, if you can't see your gf/wife in a particular moment it breaks the illusion
Sorry but this is just delusional, especially since mixed reality is also a possibility.

Attached: 1558480865302.jpg (1440x1920, 1014.89K)

Augmented reality. Read up on it. Do you remember normies photoshopping anime girls into their selfies? Well, what if that was reality.

>experts claim
>scientists agree
>studies suggest
>government predicts
>evidence seems

Attached: 683A9121-964C-4F87-9A08-7AC5D044907B.jpg (560x418, 17.75K)

women are a step ahead. they dont need us right now. while we are trying to replace them

Wrong. Women desire above all else, validation.

This is why incels who never experienced teenage love will be able to appreciate it so much more

This is the end for the woman, her powers have been relinquished. Notice our population going back to a normal amount. Notice men getting along together better. Notice the smell in the air. Simply beautiful my friends. We've made it.

>they dont need us right now.

They don't? Huh. I guess the grid and infrastructure maintains itself

They will feel content with the bs feminism brainwashing and their little mixed raced baby.

That is great and men will be happy. Everyone wins.

Alright sure women are fucked, idk though I can't see something like that being easy to make real, and that's one element that would really make it worth, it'll run out of voice lines and there'd be no gamble in the matter, you'd just be FUCKING

>voice lines
It's called machine learning. A computer can listen to millions of convos going on and learn from them. It will never run out of things to say.

>We are going to simulate sex to a degree that it comes indistinguishable from the real thing.
How?

it'll still just be a program running 27% snark to me.

Finally, women won't have to put up with all the shit men do for having their pussy and maybe start seeing us not just as meat to fuck, but as actual people. Women will be finally free, men will be happier. This is the future

>Woah so based hecken cyberpunk dystopian society

ARE you faggots serious?
This is Fucking retarded.
I'd rather do an insurrection than this gay shit. I'd rather die than live in FAGMANs reality tunnel.

Anyone seriously considering this as a good thing should blow their brains out. God I hate otaku culture so much. You faggots are literally niggercattle.

>but as actual people

You will never be actual people though, this will simply reduce your value