Can we talk about how women are somehow ALWAYS getting out of "abusive" or "toxic" relationships...

Can we talk about how women are somehow ALWAYS getting out of "abusive" or "toxic" relationships, and how these definitions expand to mean anything they don't like? I don't doubt there's some shitty relationships but I'm seeing shit like this way too frequently. Is every man bad? Are women purposely picking shitty partners? It just doesn't make sense. A lot of women really take advantage of plausible deniability too.

Pic related is a lesbian, but I see this all the time from straight women as well.

Attached: comment.jpg (1329x89, 31.65K)

Sorry, OP left a man to be with a woman and it just sounds like "abusive" is being used here to save face and give more validity and justification for the break up with her husband

The irony being that women are more likely to be gamed by lezo's because they drop their guard around other women. Her wife probably ran a pimp game on her after they met back up again.

Yeah I suspect the wife fucked up the relationship with the husband but I'm just more focussed on the frequency women are "breaking free" from abuse and toxicity when they want an easy out of a relationship

the need to have the moral high ground is too big in woman, they need to justify leaving a relationship as a moral choice because otherwise they are just like men and have sex, fuck around and all those things because it is fun and that perturbes them because in a even ground they know that they could lose against men.
They know that if they say that enter in relationship just to have sex with chad the idiot with who they want to settle down will not like to get played like a fool, they would be called whores, just look a threads about body count it always devolve into woman and simps saying that all those men were "abusive" and "trick them" this is just to avoid accountability and justify the fact that they will always demand that a beta settles for them instead or just having their fun

>can we talk about how all product reviews are negative? Bro like does that mean that all things are useless?

My ex was constantly trying to gaslight me towards the end. Said I was abusive because I asked her to do the dishes after I was the only one earning income and I did all the cooking and cleaning. I thought she was just in a rut and giving her some responsibility might make her feel more like it's our life together. She went ballistic with a rant about how she's not a house slave and blah blah. Real wtf moment. She played stupid dating games on her phone all day and would hardly even come to watch shows with me when I wasn't working. Towards the end she even wanted to sleep in another room.
She did not need saving as a person. She needed someone to financially take advantage of for 18 months until she found someone who doesn't ask them to do the dishes.
I even have a fucking dishwasher in my house, it's not like it's an unreasonable burden. I loved her but all she saw was dollar signs and a life of sitting on her lazy ass stacking empty diet Dr pepper cans in a pile next to her.
The gaslighting still fucks with me. Her version of events that I was there for and personally witnessed is so different from what actually happened. Does she actually believe the lies she tells me? She has so much hatred and rage when telling her version it almost seems real. Borderline people are pure evil.

Sounds like how my mom treated my dad and I.

never get with a stupid bitch that claims to have been in an "abusive" relationship. you will inadvertently be next in a long line of past "abusive" ex's

this comes from chad using her and then dumping her inflating her smv

Basically this. When a woman is done with a relationship, no longer attracted to the guy, or whatever have you, she will often look for a way out of it but in whatever way possible to make her look innocent and the guy look like the antagonist. She'll chalk it up with as much damage control as possible. So she'll start doing things like causing little fights over trivial the most trivial bullshit. She'll push your buttons, try to get under your skin, try and make you annoyed with her so that you'll lash out at her. Then when you've finally had enough of her bullshit and you tell her off, then she's got grounds to show everyone "Hey look at what a toxic man he was! Thank God I left him". It's pretty par for the course for the average woman today.

>women are somehow ALWAYS getting out of "abusive" or "toxic
Narcissists project

>Borderline people are pure evil.
Ur outing yourself as a Narcissist

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-120257.png (720x1512, 273.46K)

>you will inadvertently be next in a long line of past "abusive" ex's
Yes I am

So originally fucking true....

Classic BPD. I swear to god, like at least 30% of young women these days have it. Always massive unstable, gaslighting, abusive drama queens, where you do anything to try make it right with them (frankly because BPD pussy is god tier) and then when they finally cheat on you or some shit over some non-existant perceived slight, they will fucking openly shit all over you to all your friends, family, etc.
Don't still your dick in crazy. BPD girls are hot, and GOAT at sex but the reason they're not look matching is because they're fucking high maintenance, abusive and crazy as shit.

t. bounced from one shitty BPD relationship to another for a period. Got to learn too much about this mental disorder.

Fun fact, lesbian couples tend to have the highest rates of domestic abuse.

It is female solipsism, women need to be the hero of their story. With women I have met, maybe 1 out of 5 can actually talk about a past relationship and their contribution to the breakdown (it is never all one person).

When in reality, and we know this, women are just as abusive as men, more so in some ways. But even men who get mistreated in a relationship will try to look at the situation objectively, and figure out what they did wrong so they could move on. With men it is considered a red flag is a guy just talks about his ex like she is an irredeemable psycho, but women do this routinely.

BPD aren't evil, per say. They're just attention seeking faggots. Narcissist on the other hand...

Well what would you call anyone who can justify any shitty thing they do as being morally right?

No, all guys are attracted to BPD girls because they have insanely high sex drives and sexual degeneracy beyond that of even a H-Doujin protag. Also they are social chameleons and will change their entire personality and interests to match yours, making them, for at least the first 2 months or so, a dream girl.

>Hi, I'm a 10/10 girl who's super into Jojo's Bizarre adventure, Warhammer, ARMA 3, Paradox Strategy Games, and oh you like Tarkovsky movies? He's my favourite director! Also I take it up the ass on the first date, I love submissive roleplay and love roleplaying out Kuroinu scenes especially!

Seriously, BPD girls are so dangerous because of this. Your a bear and they're pure manuka honey when you first engage with them.

>t. bounced from one shitty BPD relationship to another for a period
Are you also outing yourself as a narcissist?

>No, all guys are attracted to BPD girls
No. All guys really aren't you projecting fucking psycho. All guys aren't like your at all

Which is why you always need to remember. If something is too good to be true, it probably is.

>Well what would you call anyone who can justify any shitty thing they do as being morally right?

Attached: 1641178163885m.jpg (474x1024, 121.59K)

Exactly.

A lot of people in this thread are confusion BPD and narcissism.

All guys are going to go for a girl that is a 10/10, has god tier sex skills, and matches all your niche personal interests and hobbies.
Narcissists and Sociopaths WANT BPD partners because apparently they're pretty easy to manipulate (though are also too high maintenance and erratic even for them often. Bunch of threads on r/sociopathy about it). Normal people just want their hot dream partner and then realise they've fallen for a trap after the 2 month dream period turns into a living fucking nightmare as you're stuck with someone who swings between violent psychopath and best dream girl ever on a daily basis.

>like at least 30% of young women these days have it
Maybe 2% last time I checked. I'm very concerned about your lack of awareness

>All guys
More black and white thinking. Typical trait of the bpd

9 times out of 10 a woman calling an ex "abusive" is just projecting. It means she was actually the abusive one.

>BPD sex is best

I feel like I was robbed, because I was with one and while she was hot she was boring as fuck in bed. Like no joke this was like fucking a mattress injected with elephant tranquilizer.

I'm bpd and the shit some of these ppl spout off make absolutely no sense at all and aren't based anywhere in reality.

Were you with her and her therapist when she got diagnosed?

spotted the triggered bpd. die immediately, you are not even a real person you empty faggot.

Way higher especially for Zoomer women imo. Mental health in general is massively undiagnosed to begin with and BPD types are super decent at hiding their insanity because they're essentially perfect social chameleons. It's also notoriously hard to get a BPD diagnosis as it's usually misdiagnosed as Bipolar.
My Ex went to psych after psych and every time she talked to them, she acted super bubbly, happy, empathetic etc, multiple psychs never picked up on how manipulative and mental she was, eventually she got BPD diagnosis because of intervention by her own friends who went with her to a psych sesh and explained how she really is.

>you are not even a real person you empty faggot
Poor little baby Narcissist got triggerd. Go cry to mommy. Narcissists can't fucking stand ppl that stand up to them

Attached: 1593401193613.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)