/Rei/

Rei is running late for school: Day 945

Batzorig Vaanchig here. Why in the name of Tengri should I TENGAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAYATTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDELHIYYYNNNNNHAGASIYZDAGGULLLLLLLSEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWOHHNNNCHOOONNNNHICHEENEGTEEESIIIIIDDDHIMOORAAASAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEYEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHERELHEGGGGMONNGOLLLLLCHINGGGISSAYYYYYYYYEZZEEENNBOGGDDDCHIINNNGGHIIIISSKHAAAAANNNNNGALLLLTMESSNIIIIDUNNDDAAAAAAASSSSSGANBOLLLLDDSHIGGGGIIIHUCCHHHHTTEEEEIIIGAZZZZZAAARRRRDELKHIDEEEGARIDSHUVUUUUUSHIGGGHUCCHTTAAAAYYYYY

Attached: payinghomagetothebestgirl.png (1024x576, 494.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/anime-characters-didnt-know-vegan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise Tengri my brother

Attached: Screenshot_2021-12-13-17-45-16-041_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (2340x1080, 723.27K)

Praise Tengri, brother. To hell with the Song Dynasty.

Attached: Kublai-Khan.jpg (1200x1434, 297.68K)

best girl indeed! a oldschool vegan anime girl

Attached: 1597600657999.jpg (768x430, 67.18K)

Cringe,Rei is a cute Mongolian Waifu so she mainly eats meat and dairy products

Attached: Screenshot_2021-12-13-17-42-57-237_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (2340x1080, 1.07M)

cope harder faggot. rei is a vegan IN THE FUCKING ANIME. in the ANIME she explicitly says she doesnt eat meat. she is canonically a vegan, in the anime from 20 years ago. the guy who created and wrote the anime is also a vegetarian i believe

cope harder. your waifu that you obsess over would find your animal abusing ways disgusting. rei is on team vegan

perhaps you'd like asuka langley. she is a proud meat eater and animal abuser

i dont know where this part is from, but on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS rei is quoted as not liking meat. this translate to "I dislike meat", but i have a english picture, as i dont really watch anime

cbr.com/anime-characters-didnt-know-vegan/

ur waifu finds you disgusting, cause she's on team vegan, CANONICALLY. go watch the anime

Attached: animesher.com_vegan-ayanami-vegetariana-1003065.png (1022x765, 523.58K)

mongolian throat singing just makes me miss the mahjong guy these days
why did such a based poster show up and then leave so fast?

shitpost king

Attached: 1646515799311m.jpg (644x1024, 182.84K)

The board was a better place with his involvement, even if only briefly. What a CHAMP.

Attached: 1627159806439 (1).jpg (656x622, 100.57K)

>Any Forums was a depression and tranny board
>shows up
>makes us ambitious gamblers and throat singers
>refuses to elaborate
>leaves
possibly the most elaborate prank

It's actually Tenger, just means the sky.
t.Mongolian

Ikh eeedeej udaan idej uugaad nargij tsengeed khachin yum be yu ve, yu ve yu
Etseguvgudmongol geed ltseejee delden khudla orilokh ni yuve, yu ve yu
Ergej butsaad khelsen ugendee ezen boldoggui andgai urgudug ni yu ve, yu ve yu
Etseg ekhiin zakhij khelsen unet surgaali unegui boldog ni yu ve, yu ve, yu, yu ve, yu ve yu

Ee dulzen, sugd sugd
Ee lunden, buug buug, buug buug

Deedsiin zayag uvluj turchikhuud, untaj khevteed serdeggui yum be, yu ve, yu ve yu
Delkhiid gantskhan mongol geed l amaa khattal khudlaa yaridag ni yuve, yu ve, yuv
Deedseer amidrakh zayand tursun mongol tumen min negdej chaddaggui ni yu ve, yu ve yu

Darkhan mongol ulsaa manduulj uud ni tataj sergeej chaddaggui ni yu ve, yu ve, yu, yu ve, yu ve, yu

Ee dulzen, sugd sugd
Ee lunden, buug buug, buug buug

Uvug deedsiin uvluj ugsun gazar shoroog khairlaj chaddaggui ni yu ve, yu ve, yu
Utgus buurliin zakhij khelsen unet surgaali khudlaa boldog ni yu ve, yu ve, yu
Unu l munkhud mandan badrakh chonon suldet mongol tumen min tengeriin tamgatai
Khuvchin delkhid neree duursagkh khumuun takhilgat ezen Chinggis nartad zalarna, nartad zalarna

Ee khar suld ser, ser
Ee khaan tur munkh mand, munkh mand

Yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, khachin yum be
Yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve khachin yum be
Yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve, yu ve

Attached: BasedPlush.png (700x933, 855.58K)

>Utah Grizzlies
what the hell

I want to see every thread filled with mahjong references NOW

Attached: 1611560055578.jpg (300x531, 42.11K)

nope wtf, gay lord

mahjong arc of Any Forums was the highlight of my life and i'm glad that it gets the recognition it deserves
iirc the poster had a discord server so it might be possible to contact him and rekindle his gambling fire

Attached: 123.jpg (605x345, 162.81K)

It's a Chinese psyop,to convince us that she is vegan,in reality Rei it's raw reindeer meat and drinks mare's milk

Cope,seethe and dilate you Chinese rice eater

Attached: Screenshot_2021-12-13-17-43-09-740_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (2340x1080, 900.97K)

So is Tengri wrong my Mongol bro?
Also,since you are a Mongol, this might sound weird but do you know any online store in Mongolia that sell composite bows or sell stuff like sinew /horn
If you know any send link

>So is Tengri wrong my Mongol bro?
Yeah nobody would pronounce it that way.
>do you know any online store in Mongolia that sell composite bows or sell stuff like sinew /horn
No, but if you come here there are places that sell stuff like that.

No more double yakumans... might as well kms

Attached: e1c460f9cdecc9add58398dbe2abf0b71504122497_full.jpg (640x916, 210.27K)