Be 20 years old

>be 20 years old
>can't legally buy a drink
>someone offers me a drink
>take it
>inhibitions go away completely, find myself in a good humor, it feels good to move my body around
I fucking hate this country

Attached: 1642791785442.png (1422x880, 260.08K)

Congratulations on finally realizing that mind-altering substances are the key to happiness. There's a reason humans have been trying to get high or drunk for as long as we've walked the earth.

Attached: 1616734867750.jpg (1181x2048, 417.52K)

Hohoh just wait until you take a REAL downer motherfucker.

The US is gay when it comes to drinking laws. You can die for oil at 18 but can't buy a drink.

Well obviously. Why else would any of those mushroom motherfuckers be sitting around in filth yet their expressions are off in lala land? Discussing crystals and whatnot. I fucking hate the united states, why the fuck can't a 20 year old buy a fucking drink. This is magical.
And technically, the guy who fucking gave me this drink is committing a crime. I fucking hate this country.

I have no idea what a downer is.

>he doesn't check every liquor store in the area to see if they don't card
I knew several stores that didn't back at that age. Or just know someone whos a year older, you'll figure it out pal
I am a 27 year old alcoholic though so probably don't listen to me

Also, I can already tell you're going to criticize me and tell me that "getting drunk is just a cope and a crutch" well no shit sherlock. Disabled people use crutches, fucking retard.

What am I supposed to ask them, "do you card?"
I guess the beard down to my chest doesn't suggest my age enough. But you're an old fart anyway, times have changed, it just gets gayer and gayer.
Also, I have no friends, no surprise. I guess besides this acquaintance of mine who have supplied me with a delicious Seagram's whiskey.

No don't ask them anything. Just go up to buy the alc and if they ask for your card say you don't have it. To be fair I didn't live in a big city at the time so pretty much no one gave a shit. I was rarely asked for my ID for anything.
>you're an old fart anyway
Thanks zoomie, good luck with everything

>find myself in a good humor, it feels good to move my body around
you are supposed to be like that naturally not rely on drugs. retard.

and we can be certain you're all smiles and sunshine all the time, right user? :)

>and we can be certain you're all smiles and sunshine all the time, right user? :)
Not all the time, that's unnatural. You have to a real fucking corward if you are afraid of not feeling happy for one moment in your life.

but you're supposed to be naturally happy, silly!

Yes.
Naturally happy and not relying on drugs doesn/'t mean happy 24/7.

Sorry but I unfortunately am saddled with an IQ too big for that to be actionable advice

> :)

fuck off, passive aggressive faggot

i think you just need to try harder to be naturally happy, user. you gotta kick that nasty drinking habit of yours.

(: <

toggaf evissergga evissap ,ffo kcuf

you seem gay. :)

>Sorry but I unfortunately am saddled with an IQ too big for that to be actionable advice
>I'm so smart, that I can't figure out something supposedly low IQ people can do.
Hmm yes, too smart to outsmart dumb people.
Hmm, yes.

>i think you just need to try harder to be naturally happy, user. you gotta kick that nasty drinking habit of yours.
but I'm the guy arguing against drinking?

Indeed. I need something to dumb me down to your level

>Indeed. I need something to dumb me down to your level
This is an excuse I'v heard a lot of retards who think highly of themselves use.

You even fail to understand how illogical it is.
A more competent and mentally agile person, who is smart.
Somehow is being outmanuvered and beaten, mentally, by a dumb person.
And your solution is to rely on substances to alter your mental state.

In short, if you are smart fix yourself.
If you are dumb and can't and have to rely on drugs, then you are just that, dumb. Having an inflated sense of self and how high IQ you are does not make you one.

only for you. :)

Now now, it's not good to lie about your problems. Admitting your alcoholism is the first step toward natural happiness!

>tell a dude that relying on alcohol for being happy is bad
>guy starts projecting his alcoholism on to me
pathetic.

It would be pretty weird if someone started projecting their alcoholism onto you. :)