Internet is for women

When did you realize that the Internet was a construct for females?
It is also the main thing that empowered females in the 21st century and made them the dominant gender.

>online dating favors women
>social media empowers women
>sitting at home tapping a glass screen all day is a feminine trait
>gossiping about people is a feminine trait
>confronting your issues anonymously through text is a feminine trait
>watching memes and funny cat videos like a dopamine junkie is a feminine trait

I believe that in 2050 only women will exist online. Guys will be so sick of this place that they'll be outdoors fixing cars and mountain biking.

Attached: __rem_emilia_ram_and_felix_argyle_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_bokuman__8fe10d0e54cee77533c6d9fe30197531.jpg (817x900, 225.46K)

The internet empowers everyone.

cool, I dont do any of that. gaming is still for the boys and ill enjoy it forever.

I just thought about the fact that half the population is female and I was shocked

>The internet empowers everyone.

I'm a male and when I go on social media people blame me for everything and say equality is achieved by taking rights away from me.

>Male
>Using social media
What are you, fucking gay?

Attached: 1607578968267.png (711x633, 180.06K)

>The internet empowers everyone.
Which is precisely what's wrong with it.

Been saying this for a long time IRL. The internet was built by men, but it is basically a woman's dream. They get male attention whenever they want without having to do anything. You know how women used to ask their husband if they look ugly or fat? Now they get that validation from thousands or millions of people on demand. The internet is a woman's wet dream.

Attached: 1646586972917.jpg (6140x3262, 1.08M)

This, everyone uses the Internet like it was their personal power fantasy. Companies are loving this.

Getting women happens on social media, they're passively forcing you to use it and become a gossip boi.

When I told my 30yo NEET incel friend that the Internet should be removed completely, he got furious. He actually got red in the face.
This is when I realized that many consider Internet their personal safe zone. In a world that hates him, he takes shelter in anonymous discussion groups about anime and ponies.

I believe that in 2050 you will be long dead from being a smelly spank monkey junkie.

Yeah it really seems like they are 20-33% and not 50ish.

Alright the internet can go away after men are allowed to segregate from women and niggers IRL again.

also that means no smartphones which means no snitching no BIG BRUVA IS WATCHING it'd be great

This chart is bullshit and made by people who have had sex 2 times. I had sex with a girl that instantly went into "expert" position and guess what i couldent fucking angle my dick into her, i guess because im taller than her. "Beginner" position is not something that people do naturally UNLESS the dick is too long and hurting her, then she does it intuitively to avoid pain.

You're lying. If was even near 30 he would know the internet is now an extension of reality.

But they know nothing about the internet except Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Those are just a handful of websites while the internet is a lot more interesting than that.

Attached: 40965179.jpg (460x460, 23.44K)

All of the things listed came from companies, fundamentally what youre saying is both women are retarded and women and profitable. Those two ideas are finely and profoundly intertwined and I can see it.

They can also whore themselves out online and extract money from simps. While all the internet offers men are just pathetic copes.

Of course felix woiuks be an expert