How come as a society we've come so far in communication...

How come as a society we've come so far in communication, we're more connected between each other than any other time in history, we've discovered multiple galaxies and we're now finding way to turn our neuron signals into machine outputs; but the average person doesn't understand women (not even themselves apparently).
>inb4 Chad understands them
Chad doesn't give a fuck about what they think.

Attached: 1635549899580.jpg (720x719, 46.78K)

The "average person" lives in an underground facility in Ohio, where here is studied by scientists day and night.

>discovered multiple galaxies
>multiple
gave me a kek

It's not just sexes that don't understand each other. Seems to be a universal thing - if we don't have personal experience with someone else's problems, it's impossible to fully relate to them. Maybe the critical theory people are right about the importance of "lived experience".

It's not the average person doing those discoveries, and they are mutually exclusive. Besides, the sexes "understand" each other fine, they just have different sexual behavior, something not necessary or good for humanity to begin with, so who cares. People seem to never have had a full understanding of themselves.

red/blackpillers understand them, it's why they hate women.
>doesn't understand women (not even themselves apparently)
women can't understan themselves because their self worth and self esteem was formed upon a false narrative and positive stereotype about them (and negative stereotype about men) that they can't give up without shattering their entire identity and worldview. It's not like it should be totally impossible, but the act of doing it is such a horrible experience just for the privilege of becoming an un-relatable self hating pariah for the sake of being honest and truthful is frankly not worth it to any woman, and in some sense it's hard to fully blame them for cowering away from it. But i still resent them, there's a limit to how up their own ass they can be before they become insufferable and the whole world agrees that western women today are abominable embarrassments that don't deserve oxygen.

I'm a woman; what do you want to know and what don't I know about myself?

Space is fake. Women are not people. That is why you can't understand them.

Why bother, whatever I say you're going to deny.

Youre a teen loser. Nothing you say is true or meaningful, I doubt you even have any intimate experience with a woman

Okayy roastie

Because it's fun to talk.

A conversation that won't go anywhere isn't.

I had fun, especially originally

Unironically OP is a roastie

What's it like being able to have sex whenever you want

Guys do this with guys though

Homosexuals are a minority and I am not one so that's why I asked

Humans are afraid of self study. They might(will) find out things that they can't handle

Why would that matter? You asked about sex

Humans have a lot of RNG factors in their behavior. A country girl in Wyoming is very unlikely to have the same standards and behaviors as a intercity New Yorker, likewise everything form their home environment to friends circle shapes their choices, this is why it's so tragic that we have isolated people as bad as we have in the last few decades, people like you have been given no means to be around your peers long enough to understand their wants and desires. Hell it's funny enough why many of the areas that have stable marriages and high couple happiness are the same areas that have very strong social gatherings and events.

Attached: 1629382550772.jpg (1080x781, 104.12K)

What's it like being a straight woman able to have sex whenever you want