Why do so many Middle Eastern and Latina bitches support Russia?

Why do so many Middle Eastern and Latina bitches support Russia?

Attached: AB1D22FF-7E4D-43D7-B511-59ADDFB95FA2.jpg (1536x2048, 443.75K)

The US, especially the CIA might've meddled in their government's affairs decades ago and now they're pro-Russia just to stick it to le Americans. That's my guess

The West is never right and white people especially Americans are too evil because le CIA is too strong

Idc
who is this titcow?

Probably right. Hating America is sufficiently popular that people will do it even when its against their own interests.

its not against the middle easts interests to hate a country that will destabilize them because the Israelis see their country as a threat. russia saved syria and america has only hurt Muslims since 9/11.

Juliaticababy - Twitter

Juliabusty - Tik Tok

Attached: 24FAC792-B2BF-4763-9FE3-07480ED7989A.jpg (1242x1116, 151.28K)

yea, probably because of geopoltics. US has been fucking both for a long time.

This. I have noticed that anti American propaganda usually comes from countries whos women love big American dick

why are her tits all stretch marked in some pics
what did this ugly spic hore do to make them grow so fast and big?

Attached: m_47deaa2e[1].jpg (400x711, 28.3K)

It's simply, Latinas love strong and masculine conquerors like their Spanish conquistador ancestors that fuck the entire continent into mix-raced mutts.

>Russians
>Strong and masculine conquerors

Lmao dont make me laugh user. The average Western European and American teen would beat the shit out of every Russkie

Because they families will tolerate a Russian white man over a western white man

Latin american here. Leftists in latin America blame everything on the US. Young peopleare often indoctrinated by college professors who tell them that everyone supported the leftist movements and the US came and installed a military dictatorship. It's obviously bullshit, there was a lot of people here that hated those leftists terrorists and supported the military dictatorships, but young college students, especially women, believe that bullshit so the hate the US and support whoever is against the US.

Is this why I have seen so many Russian women/Latino and Russian men/Latina couples when I was in Cuba? I went with a group of friends and when we talked to random couples in the club this was the most common interracial coupling

me again. Idk if you guys consider Slav/Latin couples as interracial since a lot of Latin people have Euro blood

wtf?
I mean they don't look fake at all, but the size difference is huge.
Are you sure it's the same person?

those are obviously implants you fucking retard

Senpai what country? Im gonna guess south of the continent because what you describe seems like wacko world. Not that I even interact with many people to have a good perspective but still. Chile or around there? Less south maybe?

If the US is involved it cannot be any good

Supporting Russia is the logical and smart choice.

You don't seriously believe the western narrative do you?

Attached: serpent.png (864x651, 463.71K)

She is beautiful and I mog him. Wtf bros, should I do it?

Yes, obviously. White women are kill

Attached: no makeup asian.png (1078x1080, 1.55M)