Fembots need to marry a man who is 10 plus years older than them to provide for them. Do not date a guy your age

Fembots need to marry a man who is 10 plus years older than them to provide for them. Do not date a guy your age.

Attached: BFEA62A7-7E4C-4F29-9F29-85D2A870FB5A.jpg (1240x919, 173.72K)

even men 10+ years older than me don't want to provide for me

Are you a hideous beest?

having children at an old age comes with a risk of autism

Attached: iu[2].png (800x530, 49.24K)

I don't want children.
This has been the problem that arises because I'll start dating an early 20-something and she is absolutely on board with the No Kids thing... and then she gets a little older and starts talking about "what if we adopted?" Or just outright says she wants a baby now.
Then I have to get a new early 20-something who's on board with No Kids.
It's getting kinda tiresome

I'm 32 and recently was in talks with an 18 year old neet until she changed her mind. I don't know where you're looking but finding guys that want to provide isn't hard.

I am 31 years old and I don't make enough to provide for anyone.

Women are so fickle, ungrateful, and disloyal that providing for them is a pretty shit deal in a post feminist society

approaching my thirties and i don't wanna go anywhere near a late teens girl. upper tier of early twenties would be okay. i feel too guilty with a girl 18-19, too young for me.

My ideal would be to marry a man 10-15 years older than me. It's not about providing for me though. I just find them more attractive.

>Guilty
For what? If they're of age, it's no one's fucking business. I have an age range of 18-30 because I want kids. The problem in dating younger is that they're more likely to cheat because they're full swing in their slut phase most times.

im 18 and i would date you because im terrified of getting cheated on if ur the same way

Women always date older. Fembots need to date much older because intellectually and emotionally they are extremely stunted and their "boyfriends" are literally just father stand-ins.

Follow the divine formula - HYA+7

If you are thirty, your prime partner should be aged 22.

I've never cheated in my life because I hate the feeling and know what it's like to be betrayed. I had a long term relationship of 6 years that ended because she cheated on me. If you have intentions of dating me you had better be extremely sure you're loyal because I don't play games.

I probably make less than you and provide for my 199 y/o gf. Granted I don't pay rent.

>199 y/o gf
Jesus dude, talk about robbing the grave.

I meant 19

that's because even betabux can see you for what you are and know you'll never be a real women.

I know dummy, its called a joke. You youngins are questionable.

>Fembots need to marry a man who is 10 plus years older than them to provide for them.
But I already provide for myself.

Hey, that's awesome. Let's pool our resources and have kids to provide for them.

I am not providing for a fembot now and I am not providing for one in the future. Its either a equal effort of nothing.