Manlet hate thread

Manlet hate thread

Attached: ❤️2b x 9s kissing you ❤️.jpg (600x604, 47.25K)

r9k is a manlet board

why do you hate me, op?

Attached: cryyy.jpg (728x449, 50.05K)

Thought so hah
Your genes are inferior

I hate manlets because every lady must be an Amazonian Queen to me and here's 6'1" and tall women are very slim pickings :(

are you some kind of eugenicist? Who the fuck cares about some other persons genes?

are you some kind of faggot? Who the fuck cares about your opinion?

I LOVE MANLETSSSSSS

i hate manlets cause height is my gambit with chicks, so hating those who don't have it makes me feel superior

I imagine many of your simps are manlets, whore

probably!! I LOVE MANLETS WOOO

That's not what a gambit is, you stupid bigger

>5'5
>Not a virgin
>Had a loving girlfriend for the entirety of last summer
>Left me because I wasn't horny enough

Might I suggest prescribtion copium for your chronic condition?

Attached: warnohowtowinanybattle-tips.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

I'm 5'4 and have rejected girls 3 times (2 different ones, one twice) because I'm autistic.
Height means jack shit, autism is the true punishment.

Are you both facially and bodily good looking? Also what race?

I'm white, dysgenic looking face and crooked teeth. Height will put off a lot of women but its not a death sentence.

>Dysgenic face
How so?

I don't know, thats just the word that comes to mind when I look at my face.

>tfw 5' 9"
give me an O give me a R give me an I give me a G give me another I give me an N give me an A give me an L another L and a Y

Attached: depressed pepe.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

I am a "cute" femboy into women. I spent my life dieting and starving myself to look more innocent.
So yeah very aquired taste. I really struggle to find girls not throtthing at the mouth calling me a faggot.

Though mainly my appeal is not looks, but soft-spoken psedointellectuallism and my cooking skills. Wow it's almost like 4chin incels are wrong and men have intrinsic qualities...

Attached: 7l9jx0eso5c81.png (386x571, 259.03K)

where do you find girls who are into femboys? i've only met two, and only one was attractive, and neither were mentally sane