Indian men will reject girls like this to chase 5/10 white american roastards

>indian men will reject girls like this to chase 5/10 white american roastards
Why?

Attached: 97dfc5ff479b5f6d91b42c1453be000f.jpg (640x960, 78.11K)

i've been around some mid tier indian girls and oh my god bro that deodorant meme is actually true for some of them, jesus christ some of those bitches REEK

>go to India for some time
>get constantly and openly sexually harassed by Indian women, same style as Indian men do towards women

lole

Their hair is so coarse, if they shave their asshole and you fuck them a couple of days later, the stubble will slice your dick like razors

because they are told from childhood that white is beautiful. some people in india, pakistan and Bangladesh region have European ancestors (because of British rule there) and have white skin, they are considered beautiful while others try to get lighter skin tone by using skin whitening products. There's a documentary about how india and china import models from siberia (i think) from commercials. they prefer white skin and facial features. and whites for some fucking reason try to get tanned skin

Gee I fucking wonder why

Attached: 1637822463046.jpg (1080x1492, 174.42K)

I dont habeeb it. Explain

this bitch is just mad because white guys don't hit on her.

North Indian women are God tier.

Attached: Td.jpg (1080x1080, 143.47K)

because you posted a man you fucking faggot.

>some people in india, pakistan and Bangladesh region have European ancestors (because of British rule there) and have white skin
The British Empire is not why the north has lighter skin. They are descended from Aryan/Indo European populations, and the north expereinced waves of invasions from Central Asia and a Persia, whereas the population in the south is Dravidian.

Yep, I did a 23andme

I'm 0% european and I have fairly light skin, my grandma has green eyes, other people in my family have green eyes/brown hair.

oh ok, i didn't know that, that's why there are so many white skinned people in pakistan

Because my race is what i hate the most about myself, so I make up for it by hating on other pajeet women

>r9k is full of self-hating melanoids
Fuck it feels good to be white.

because its different, why would you want to fuck someone that looks like you or a relative.

>having sex with someone of the same race as you is incest
Post foreskin

Indian women are built for receiving white seed. They are openly race traitors and don't care. My first ex was a pajeeta and she told me that she only likes white men.

Attached: 1607321352905.jpg (1400x2000, 752.77K)

its the opposite. indian women trash indian men the same way asian women trash asian men.

id rather not but i assure i have one good sir

she looks like a dude with long hair
whoever is into that is gay