GET ASIAN GF: A short guide

How to get online asian gf.
First of all let's get one thing straight;
Indian and filipino women don't count. Japanese, south korean, and chinese women are supreme creatures. You have to be at least a 4 or 5 in the face for this to work. Asian women like ugly, white men so possibly a 3, but thats pushing it. Go on chatroulette and language exchange apps. Meet asian women and start chatting. Add on snap or get there number. Build connection. Fly over to her country on a spouse visa. Upon arrival you will have asian women flocking towards you and trying to rip off your white cock. I'm only 19 and I've already talked to multiple older Chinese and Japanese women. They're late 20s early 30 (but look early 20s) and I tell them I'm 27-30. Most of them have corporate jobs and make decent money. They constantly shit on Asian men and say they're quite, shy, short, and not interesting. They compliment my white body and muscles. They say they love white men whenever we first start talking and they act like submissive little school girls even though they're almost 30 or above. They want someone to control them and tell them what to do. I feel bad for asian men, but so what, niggers take our women so its only fair. Also, white zoomers girls with bpd love Asian boys so there's that asiancels.

Attached: 1646960189451.jpg (640x836, 148.8K)

Post more of the OP image girl.

>ndian and filipino women don't count. Japanese, south korean, and chinese women[...]
The term you're looking for is east asian. Indians are south asian while philipinos are south-east asian.

>Indian women don't count
Why? They're hotter.

Do you have to be tall for this to work?

I am only 5'8.5".

Have you had sugar mommas? What's that like?

I'm manlit (5'8) and it works. They mostly like our facial features and personality. surely height helps, but not necessary

And yes some have said they'll pay for me to stay with them on visits. Long-term I'm not sure tho

Damn, that sounds great. The only thing holding me up right now is I have a gf.

Sorry, user. It's a random pic
Thanks for geography tip
?? Huh have you seen an Indian woman before. They look disgusting

can't get one because i'm black lol

Well consider this a backup plan

This is not true, OP. I am a Japanese woman and a majority of women in Asia do not have a white fetish

what's the best way to meet chinese women specifically?

i feel like they probably don't use tinder

>The term you're looking for is east asian

Wouldn't the term be Northeast Asian?

Damn, I feel bad for niggers that want a simple life with a cute asian girl. Meanwhile you guys are the reason for this #stopasianhate bullshit so I'm not surprised. Most Asian women think blacks are criminals and dirty. It's actually funny how nonchalantly their racism pours out. Especially Japanese women. They hate the chinese too, probably more than blacks lol

I just hope I'll be able to meet my paki tomboy 8/10 waifu

Attached: 3bf83844d670f615de528b051cdc3ec6.jpg (640x905, 69.02K)

Language exchange apps. They will chat with you for free to "learn English". Most strictly want to learn, but if you try to flirt it can work sometimes. Doesn't take much time tho maybe a day or 2

yeah ik, i'm educationmaxxing and careermaxxing but it's mostly for myself. being part of the most cursed ethnicity means i have to resign myself to the fact that i'm dying alone. will probably just go to thailand for hookers every summer or so

Based and rain-on-OP's-parade-pilled.

Have you tried rubmaps brothels in the US?

why is this girl always getting blown the fuck out? seriously. she is in a perpetual state of getting BTFO'd in everything she does in life. it gotten to a point where i want to read some kind of manga of her's where she doesnt get BTFO'd and just has a good time doing stuff she likes

Attached: 1644719790728.png (850x605, 659.92K)

I'm not in the US, I live near Toronto

and no, I've never fucked hookers before but I will eventually

Obviously this is a Japanese man coping. Your women think your ugly and painfully boring. I've heard this verbatim from multiple asian women

Asian women are notoriously promiscuous and easy to bag as a white man in America. Just a heads up bro, you're dealing in used goods.

I matched with 3,000 women in two weeks when I changed my Tinder location to Asia.

>why is this girl always getting blown the fuck out?
I'm pretty sure I'm the one doing it, I love kobeni and I'll make her real or die trying

Congrats. Did anything ever come from it?