Can you redpill me on alcoholism. I am 31 years old and drank a lot every day for the last 12 or so years...

can you redpill me on alcoholism. I am 31 years old and drank a lot every day for the last 12 or so years, and recently I had sharp pain in my stomach, and when I drank a lot, I start to get bloody poops. and im starting to think maybe its catching up to me. I always thought I dont drink that much, if I had to quantify it then 10+ beers a day but often just vodka (half bottle or so) never that much.
maybe my tummy hurts for other reasons, but im starting to think. I was always thinking that alcoholics live until at least 50, which I wont make it to anyway. what do you think.

Attached: 1622846391891.jpg (828x953, 70.41K)

I don't really think you need to be "red-pilled" on alcohol, user. Either try to tone it down or drink yourself into a stupor, no skin off my nose.

Attached: 1646098792590.jpg (749x770, 86.3K)

I think you're pretty cute for a 31 year old.

>shitting blood
>says tummy after thr age of 12
You're fucked. Stop drinking and visit a doctor.

Not OP but I wonder why even care at that point? Im not trying to be demoralizing, crab ina bucket or anything but heavy drinking for 12 years to the point youre shitting blood in your 30s looks for a very poor quality of life.

speak for yourself dude. (which you are doing). I enjoy life somewhat, I am not as hateful as I used to be like some other robots. I enjoy playing video games and watching tv shows and vtubers, and drinking makes it more fun. plus, I only poop blood when I drink scrumpy. if you drink scrumpy you should expect to poop blood a little. I just used it as an example and want to know if im going to die in the next year or not. like I said I dont really see a point in living past 50 anyway. if I can sustain this neet lifestyle until then, im happy.

Stop being a fucking parasite and stop drinking. Why are you so demoralised that you feel no shame for what you just said?

here we go with the wagie responses again.... please stop posting in my thread, you are not providing any new insights to me. I dont care if your mum would not be impressed with me.

>if im going to die in the next year or not.
No because humans are suprisingly resilient, but your quality of life will suffer inmensely even if you become alcohol free, if you keep drinking the pain from it will make you stop but that wont stop the brutal withdrawal syndrome. Either way youre fucked. Again. Not trying to be demoralizing or anything.

>wagie responses
>some shit about mothers
What the fuck does that even mean and what does it have to do with you being a parasite?

Pretty sure it's just a depressive, rightly too scared to kill themselves, looking for a hugbox and assurance that it's okay to continue with his behaviour. He knows its harmful and when it's pointed out he justifies his behaviour. What he wants to hear is
>dw bro this happened to me 5 years ago and it was nothing
>I have continued to drink without consequence

so what I am getting so far is the only consequence is wagies like you will seethe about my lifestyle..... interesting

I don't care if you get gibs. Why would I when it results in your current like which even you aren't happy with? It doesn't stop you being a parasite though and as a man you'd think it'd be shameful to continue to leech off of your parents and have no intention of doing anything with your life. It's just kind of pathetic desu.

why do you assume I live with my parents? sounds like projecting. I live on my own because unlike what your boss makes you believe you dont need a job to live happily. and also, you dont know anything about my life, even assuming im a man. why cant you focus on the topic of the thread, alcoholism, instead of projecting all your insecurities onto me?

>u-ur just asooming
You're on NEETbux. If you live alone, which I did too as a NEET, you're even more broke with your need to fuel a chemical dependency. If you're drinking so much for so long that you're shitting blood you're likely still dependent to some degree on your mother and father even if you don't live at home. Thus still a parasite.
>Don't need a job to live happily
You're not happy though. You're an addict. Enslaved to liquid lol.

Deflecting with pop-psychology terms isn't going to help you. Stop drinking, stop being a parasite, be a man who is self-sufficient and you'll start to feel happy. Or slowly kill yourself. Just stop whining about it.

sir, I am literally self employed and havent spoke to my parents in years, dont know what to tell you because im not going to prove it on r9k, but you can think what you want. part of the reason I am happy with myself is because I am literally not a parasite, I am self-made. I just drink a lot and was wondering if anybody can provide a unique insight on this because I have been worrying about it lately. but, you can believe otherwise and seethe to yourself all you want.

How do your shits look bro?

Drinking that much isn't worth it. My dad developed alcoholic polyneuropathy and is now practically paralyzed and is in constant extreme pain. Alcohol is the dumbest drug to become that addicted to because it kills you agonizingly slowly.

>drinks so much he has cirrhosis at 31 but claims to be self-employed, making enough to support himself
Uh-huh. I dont even know why you're pretending to be happy when you've reached this point.
Endofshiftreport com/2015/07/liver-failure-101-or-how-that-one.html?m=1

Nobody is happy to die like this and soon you will be on a one way track to it.

Youre fucked dude. My uncle was an alcoholic, got liver pains and within a year his liver was failing and he died shortly thereafter. Theres no reversing it, youve fucked your liver already and now youre just gonna have to wait till it catches up to you and kills you. Better donate your money to your favorite vtuber while youre still able to.

thank you for finally posting on topic then.
understandable. so why do some people live to 60+ and I am dying in my 30s, worst case scenario if I believe your doompost? very unfair if you ask me.

Because their bodies are more resilient for whatever reason. Some people never smoke and get lung cancer and others smoke like a chimney and dont. Its just the way life is. However the fact that youre already experiencing symptoms of liver failure in your early 30s is a sign that your body is not one of the resilient ones and that you need to stop drinking. Do not mistake my words though because even if you do manage to quit drinking your liver is likely permanently damaged and you have cut many years off your life. If I was a betting man id say youll be dead within the next decade at the latest and probably closer to five years if you continue to drink daily. I dont envy you because liver failure is one of the most excruciatingly painful ways to die. Have fun with it.

Alcoholism, real bottom of the bottle alcoholism, is something I wouldn't wish on anyone on this board. You're 31 and you're showing some signs of abuse, but basically you're still a baby. You're able to form coherent thoughts and probably eat a few meals a day.
Eventually, you'll get to a point where you'll be too dependent on alcohol to do basic things, like get up to take a piss or shit. You'll stop eating and spend the majority of your time passed out or delirious, covered in feces.
So yea, you've got some correctable physical symptoms but you haven't hit the worst by a mile.

>thank you for finally posting on topic then
It was always on topic. You just don't want to hear it.

Genetics you retard. My missus worked on whatever the liver ward is in hospital. She's seen dudes your age on the transplant list. You're nearing the point of no return. Once it starts you cant change your mind. You're on a slow, painful course to death. Stop drinking. Go to the doctor and ask for a LFT. Tell them you're a heavy drinker and are shitting blood. If we believe you really do live alone and you do nothing you're going to one day suffer a massive bleed which will leave you to slowly die in agony. If you live with your parents then you're going to make one of them find your dumbass bleeding to death on their floor and scar them for the rest of their life. Which honestly will happen either way if you die before them.

Also you talk like a fag btw

you sound like a cuck quit fooling yourself either go all in or dont

Also what is it you do for a living. I used to work in the liquor industry and saw alcoholics from all walks of life. The ones who were employed either worked in IT at home or were sneaking drinks all day just to finish and had the worst DT by the time they were finally able to start drinking at home again. I've seen liver transplant patients (who gave up waiting for a transplant during covid) looking diseased and yellow, just waiting to finally die a sad, pathetic death. Stop drinking you stupid cunt