I don't hate being black, but i hate where it places me in society...

I don't hate being black, but i hate where it places me in society. I wanna experience the so called "easy mode" women get

Attached: 83467383.jpg (750x744, 68.77K)

no one cares about your race but woketards, get over it

black women have easy mode too if they just talk to some white simp

you already have it on easy mode so long as you don't chimp out, and even then no ones going to bother you because they'll get crucified by bluehaired faggots for being 'rayciss'

So you're a black woman? You're still on easy mode dumbass. Any woman lives life on easy mode. You think your life is hard? If you were a man literally every single problem you have would be 10x more difficult and there's no crying.

I would actually rather be a black man then a black woman

>t.nta btw

I want to be be able to easily manipulate men with my beauty and that seems like something only white women can do

cmon dude this larp isn't even halfway convincing

manipulate me my queen
how cute are you

i agree
im not sure if i hate being black itself
or where it places me in the world
pretty sure its the latter

it sucks. youre at the bottom when youre black.

How? no men irl have ever even been into me, meanwhile my friend had random men offering to buy things for her or take her out everytime we were out together. sure nobody will come up to me yelling nigger (athough that has happened ironically enough), but in all other aspects it sucks
that's exactly how i feel. besides how much work it is to deal with my hair, i don't hate being black on its own, just how shitty i get treated

i will braid your hair
pls be mine

Why not go back and make Africa great again. You'll be a queen in your homeland.

honestly true. i grew up around people like this, with some asians, brown, and mixed people. but pretty much zero other full black people and was so outcasted. also sucked when i realized growing up that people into brunettes, brown eyed, nerd, alt, weeb, quiet girls, no matter what adjective you use, theyre not usually including someone black unless its specified
because i don't have the money, don't know the culture, don't know anyone there, it just wouldn't make sense to

Attached: teens at party .jpg (675x1200, 122.46K)

Then the only thing left to do is get ENWHITENED by BWC

tfw I'll never know what it's like being a white femoid.

Has anyone in the history of humanity had it better than they do now?

i'd say east asians and white hispanics have it just as easy desu. but besides that, no

Jewish women are even better than white women at manipulating men.

East Asians are so saddled with mental issues that it doesn't really count. Hapa girls are literally all broken.

I don't know what a white hispanic is really. I would probably just call one of those pure spaniard/argy chicks white.

Anyway, being a black girl is easier than being a white guy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-175319_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1475, 799.04K)

i mean im saddled with mental issues too, i'd so much rather be saddled with mental issues but treated as a goddess by everyone, than saddled with mental issues and treated like dirt.
>Anyway, being a black girl is easier than being a white guy.
not really, no. i guess i can get sex more easily, but white guys get respected, can easily get a nonwhite gf, (besides black i guess), and all a socially awkward white guy has to do to fit in is work on his personality a bit. no matter what i do i'd be seen as an outsider

White guys can't easily get anything as all races of women view them as evil/lowest form of life. They are the most disrespected too.

White guys can get robot girls though, and they tend to go for white fembots predominantly. So you probably feel left out there.

White male is unironically easy mode. No one bothers me, when I go for jobs I'm judged almost entirely on my experience and attitude which I can easily control, I can go to the gym and never once worry about someone much bigger than me being a bother, the police don't look twice at me, I'm blessed with a body that's strong and doesn't bleed out of a hole every month, I can wake up and be out the door in 10 minutes, I'm generally more desirable to women than blacks or asians, the doctor will take me more seriously when I have a health problem. Probably a 101 other things that someone who isn't male, white and normal looking has to put with in daily life that I'm not even faintly aware of.

have you never heard of virtue signalling? people will say whatever about white guys in the media but at the end of the day, just looking at stats you can see that they get the most attention from women. it's the same thing with people saying black women are beautiful all the time, but in one on one interactions with men, and in stats it's easy to see that not many men actually believe it.
thanks, you get it