Thanks Putin

Thanks Putin

Attached: Russian Airstrike Hits Maternity Hospital in Ukrainian City of Mariupol - WSJ.png (1396x634, 1.09M)

Third time youve posted this thread. Literally nobody cares about any part of the world besides the US.

That's IT I am now in support of going to war we need WAR we need to deploy troops overseas RIGHT NOW we need to kill putin thank you for posting this OP me and my fellow robots will now enlist in the US military to STOP PUTIN the twitter blue checkmarks aren't gonna like this but we need to fight russia to stick it to the SJWs and/or Any Forums!!

Attached: 1567245316012.jpg (636x773, 77.73K)

sjws support ukraine

That doesn't matter user the US military needs us and when they put out the call we gotta answer, you some kinda magat or communist?

im not sure who makes these kind of posts are you actually a glowie cuz i dont see why id want to die in a war that spawns from the wests incompetence or maliciousness

hes being sarcastic you dumb fuck

>That's IT I am now in support of going to war we need WAR we need to deploy troops overseas RIGHT NOW we need to kill putin thank you for posting this OP me and my fellow robots will now enlist in the US military to STOP PUTIN the twitter blue checkmarks aren't gonna like this but we need to fight russia to stick it to the SJWs and/or Any Forums!!

cuck. real robots are enjoying watching it burn. the only thing you should be mad about is that they forced men to stay and fight and allowed whores to leave

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261.41K)

NOT THE HECKIN' LITTLE GIRLERINOS!

Attached: Refugees in Palanca, Moldova, on the border of Ukraine.jpg (2048x1367, 624.29K)

>hey, hate russia for doing the same muttland has been doing since always to other countries

how about no

And? Do you just blindly support whatever your enemies oppose?

The Ukraine thing has shown just how much of the Any Forums right are just contrarians and not independent thinkers.

>one country does it so it's fine

>Any Forums right are just contrarians and not independent thinkers.
Yea pretty much. No nuance at all for some people.

i predicted this btw

putin bad, unironically.
stupid retards stop being so contrarian please just because it makes you feel special to disagree with your mum and dad.

True. It's like your enemy says eating a pile of shit is wrong and you go fish it out of the bowl like it was a Snickers bar.

Go back to Any Forums, faggot. Nobody cares about your virtue signaling.

I cannot post what I think on this matter becauase of pic rel.
Anyway nu/pol/ is anti-white when it comes to people who the media supports

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-023838_Brave.jpg (1080x585, 199.89K)

Why post about some fat whore on a strawberry blanket that probably fucks
Her own dog I have such bitch leaving besides me already nowane cares for fat dykes faggot

Then you should fight with putin
Not against them if your against Sjw'S

Am a cumminist fuck the people
Ain't gonna die for Chad and Stacy to fuck

Fuck hohols and fuck globohomo. We dont want your LGBT BLM trash

Attached: 01607622-DFB9-4CD6-A8C0-F9035D023648.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

At least she has that dog to fuck

she is pregnant
I would creampie her and have another baby with her after that one

Don't care I would trow a molitof on that ugly bitch and watch her burn at least it counts as a double kill
And besides wasn't abortions a good kink in the crazy west