I have fallen madly in love with my female friend. I am going to ask her out within a month and if she says no...

I have fallen madly in love with my female friend. I am going to ask her out within a month and if she says no, I am genuinely going to commit suicide.

Attached: 1AB8B8BF-9FBB-4B02-A049-25709A4378F9.png (500x492, 135.79K)

why you trippin over a bitch

love is awful when it doesnt go your way but killing yourself over a woman is incredibly retarded

This. You should kill her instead.

Attached: 1641206715734.jpg (1125x555, 276.39K)

thats the same because hed still be throwing his life away over some dumb foid

what kind of man would make a female friend?

If she rejects you, please, I beg of you, please... think about what you are doing... livestream the suicide.

lol you'd be surprised. it seriously is the most pathetic shit ever but that won't stop them. men are desperate.

Only if he gets caught. I think you'd be surprised how many crimes go unreported.

OP. You're being irrational. You're playing into her hands, stop this.

Attached: 1640283377909.png (850x400, 104.1K)

lol do it faget

Just by reading your post I already know you should start preparing the rope. Don't kys over some girl, especially one whose likely not going to share your feelings.

imagine killing yourself over a fucking woman give me a goddamn break user holy shit

dont do it, fucking push it down, crush it, women are worthless

dont ask her out, its clear itd be a toxic relationship with you being hyper dependent

yeah listen to the anons itt faggot op, the dumb whore will just break your heart. just be a man and stop caring about kisses and cuddles and all this faggot shit.

>friend
>month
First of all you waited far to long. Every really fun relationship I had started within a couple week of even meeting them. You are such a fucking pussy lmao

>Every really fun relationship I had started within a couple week of even meeting them
what did you do... are you a chad or what? how the fuck does this happen

They assume we are dating after a couple weeks because they beg to hang out every day after I meet them. I ask if they want to date. They give a simple yes. Its not complicated if you are in your 20s and not some scared faggot

well post a pic if/when you do it

>Female Friend
She's going to say no. She's not your friend because you're funny or sweet or interesting. She's your friend because you give her attention. Stop talking to her for ~2 weeks and you'll literally never hear from her again. If you stop giving her attention, she stops caring about you.