It only took 4 days of no-fap to build up the courage to kiss my mom on the lips and she didn't mind that I did

It only took 4 days of no-fap to build up the courage to kiss my mom on the lips and she didn't mind that I did.
Guys, don't be afraid to show your mom how much you love her. If you want to kiss her just go and do it, you can always apologize if she doesn't like it for some weird reason.

Attached: 40de274188f1a2ea94d7d6a4c7b132d9.jpg (2480x3800, 1.96M)

She didn't mind because she knows that's all you're gonna get because you aren't CHADSON

Fucking knew the first reply would be this cuck tier 'chadson' faggotry from Any Forums (blue reddit)

Literally asked my mom for relief a few mins ago by text. She responds "from what? ".

Jfl I guess I'm not chadson material

When I tried that she turned her head away

>4 days of no-fap to build up the courage to kiss
You are playing with forces beyond your understanding...
How did she react? Did she blush? Did she close her eyes or stare at you?

Did you know a mom and son can kiss on the lips for non-sexual reasons. You are about to fuck your whole degenerate life up.

>Did you know a mom and son can kiss on the lips for non-sexual reasons
No I sure as fuck did not

>Did you know a mom and son can kiss on the lips for non-sexual reasons.
Are you Italian or what?

>How did she react? Did she blush? Did she close her eyes or stare at you?
I asked to close her eyes and then I gave her the kiss. She was surprised and took a moment before saying anything, asking me if I just gave her a kiss. She then tells me that you don't kiss your mom and I disagreed, citing some non-specific examples. I asked her if she thought it was bad and she said no, so I asked her if that means I could do it again in the future and she said yes.
Of course it's non-sexual, that my in for normalizing something that easily can become sexual.

>not being European and kissing your mom on the lips since age 3
couldn't be me

enjoy the mental illness in your 30s OP, tell us if its worth it

Okay.... I have to ask, you spam there mom incest thread every fucking day.
Whats the fucking point you faggot?

>enjoy the mental illness in your 30s
what are you talking about?

are you of the opinion that wanting, and actually attempting to have carnal relations with your mother seriously will not have any lasting effects on your psyche?
Freud would be proud

>I asked her if she thought it was bad and she said no, so I asked her if that means I could do it again in the future and she said yes.
Bloody hell, you're living the dream.

Attached: Epf2NqNXcAENjnt.jpg (800x479, 67.73K)

i feel more affected that i can't have it

Who gives a shit. user is an adult and can stick his dick anywhere he wants as long as it's consensual.

feeling sexually frustrated is a lot different to developing advanced mental illnesses and complexes
>inb4 its not sexual frustration I want to be with my mom specifically
that is a horrendously bad mother complex in the making
because he is about to entirely obliterate his chances at living a healthy life 10 years from now

based i hope you're ready to document every detail of your jorney to fuck your mom and green text it on Any Forums, next you need to normalize kissing her and gradually increase the kissing time then you can move on to ass slaps and then groping

Just because someone chooses a lifestyle different from yours, or with opposite values, does not mean that he is doomed.
You can't even claim that his choices will cause him any mental anguish since you don't know him as an individual, at most you can comment that maybe he should be sure of what he is doing. Moreover, true crippling mental illnesses(DSM) usually manifest before the age of 22 and involve a certain genetic predisposition.