Fembots, would u date a robot of another race?

Fembots, would u date a robot of another race?

Have u dun it?

Attached: 1645917396603m.jpg (737x1024, 123.03K)

I'm a fembot dating an Indian guy

He's not from Any Forums but he has robot traits, I'm white

I'm a Hispanic guy but I do not understand how women are attracted to Mexican dudes who look like that, maybe it's cause I'm not Mexican and didn't grow up on the west coast but it just makes no sense to me, same for their women, who is actually attracted to these people?

>Fembots, would u date a robot of another race?
yeah
>Have u dun it?
I'm in the middle of one right now

Attached: 1644078097050.jpg (2100x3000, 701.15K)

lifefuel

bet you the guy in the image is dark triad

im a white guy and would date any race that isnt obese, i care more about body shape than skin color, i absolutely can not stand being around fat people

He's me

is he a little nerdy guy that has a huge brown shlong?

I'm not attracted to Latinos much but I definitely find the Aztec/Arab looking ones more attractive and masculine than the Asiatic babyfaced ones

My boyfriend is black. Lol

Yes I would. My bf is Asian.

black femcel here, i'd date a cute white robot but thats about it.

Ooga booga mup da do didda bix nood

you cant be a involuntarily celibate when you exclude everyone except one race fuck you self hating whore

yes, esp if he was korean or japanese desu

So you mean the ones with facial hair?

The Aztec ones don't really have facial hair

I did a 23 and me and came out mostly native, I can grow some facial hair though

I could probably get a fuller beard after microneedling, I don't really want to use minox on my face

Would kill for a cute Nav redskin bf but I'm from Europe and they don't exist here

Attached: 1414275720922_wps_12_MARYSVILLE_Wash_At_least_.jpg (306x432, 36.98K)

I mean the slim ones with the kinda hook noses that look more middle eastern than the ones who are doughy and babyfaced and gain weight easily

What are you? Asian or white?

Coping nigcels

White desu ne

>robot traits
>has a gf
women are retarded once again

Redskin reporting in, no you don't.
Native women have flatter asses than gooks and ugly vaginas

Ok but I'm looking for a bf not a gf

Based bIind retard

I'm Hispanic but americanized. I speak perfect English and suck at Spanish. I don't have any Mexican culture in me. I fucked a white girl last year and she wanted to date me, but I bailed. I'm currently infatuated with this huge-assed 9.5/10 white girl at my job. As far as I can tell she likes me too, but is extremely hesitant to reveal too much attraction because she's technically my boss. We flirt almost every day.
I do well with white girls for some reason, and I'm glad for that. I like that Any Forumscels get enraged when they see white girls with brown/black men (even though I'm racist towards nogs myself). I also remember following this one guy on twitter who would post a lot of funny memes and center-right stuff until eventually he posted some thread about white girls dating Mexicans and how much he hates Mexicans. The next white girl I pick up at a bar, I'm gonna creampie her just because I can imagine that guy raging and seething about it.

>Fembots, would u date a robot of another race?
So long as we click first I don't see much of an issue with it.
>Have u dun it?
Never dated before.

>I can imagine that guy raging and seething about it.
>Mexicaca
Felicitaciones amigo robot, seguramente erradicaremos la raza blanca algun dia.

Attached: 383-3831177_pepe-clapping-hd-png-download.png (860x728, 90.81K)