The date is June 15, 2003

The date is June 15, 2003.

Attached: 1644357253809.jpg (1024x768, 347.38K)

>be 18
>a month away from getting arrested for tagging and having weed
ehhh, could've been a better year I'll say that

I was in highschool and life felt good.
It was before i did any kind of drug.

Attached: Socom_2_Box_Art.jpg (260x369, 32.8K)

I was about to turn 3 years old

I barely remember 2003. 7-year-old me was just playing Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and watching AFV with the senpai.

oh shit are we old games postin?

Attached: IMG_0244.jpg (3240x2160, 1.89M)

Probably playing Runescape and talking to my school crush on AIM or MSN.

>not even alive

get off this board fucking zoomer trash

I feel like I miss the past, but I really just miss being a kid more. I miss the innocence, the lack of responsibility, not feeling like the world's gonna end.
But to be honest, the past was better in terms of media. Windows XP, KDE 3, early Mac OSX, GNOME 2, were all at their peak aesthetics at this time. Video games as a whole were better back then than now, as well as anime and western animation in my opinion. Of course, there was a lot of shitty stuff, but there was more good stuff than there is now. Also, everything felt more personal. Personalization was a big thing in technology, especially websites like MySpace. You could also install cool themes on Windows XP like in your pic, as well as on Linux desktops (to be fair, this is still the case with Linux). Now everything is boring and homogenous.

I especially miss pre-2010s internet.

I'm so sick of modern web design. All websites look exactly the same now.
>white foreground
>gray background
>minimalist icons
>circular pictures
>endless scrolling

this game was so fucking fun
good taste user

Attached: 130983011_5427506450608768_7430161261408589009_n.jpg (750x821, 45.15K)

I was about to enter my prime, kindergarten

it's time to leave boomie. shouldn't you be collecting social security and taking care of your grandkids?

Depressed and addicted to ativan. Comfy times

GUYS!
I'm a time traveler from the year 2022!

AMA

Attached: 69708.png (600x600, 188.83K)

give a summary of the next 19 years.

Faggots
Niggers
Muslims
Spics
Commies
Nazis
Video games
Anime

Wtf is tagging

you idiot fortnite dancing faggot you better be pretending to be dumb right now

>2004-2009
Nothing much. Hilary Clinton becomes president though
>2010-2020
This is where shit really goes down. Flying cars, hoverboards, you name it. Also like 15 new Jaws films.
>2021-2022
First man on Mars sponsored by Pepsi.

>Burnout 3 Takedown
>NCAA football
>Need for speed
>Battlefield 2
>Driv3r
>Medal of Honor
Truly based. I had all of that but on the ps2.

Attached: good girl 113.png (550x550, 114.41K)

Things genuinely werent as bad back then. For one, you, at worst, were going to be excluded from groups (if you were a trucel). But now? KEK england just made it illegal to look in a womans direction. We all know that is kikespeak for arresting any sub8 male that dares go out in public near women.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Eveything is designed to track the goycattle now. Thats why they decided to banish all the old forums and restrict normie google searches to reddit and quora.

I agree. I'm not sure if there's even a word for what's happening right now, and what's been going on. It feels like the entire world has turned in to some kind of parody of itself

Yeah I know. It's awful. We're treated like cows now, milking us for information in order to sell us more things. I believe more people are waking up to this reality though, even if they don't know what to do.