Biological fembots, remember to keep your puci ph balanced with a neutral soap. Use it every day. And after dumping...

Biological fembots, remember to keep your puci ph balanced with a neutral soap. Use it every day. And after dumping, never wipe back to front. You wouldn't want to develop and infection.

Just a friendly reminder.

Attached: hairy15.jpg (577x1024, 71.95K)

i havent showered in at least two years lol

Attached: 16043634643.png (974x701, 136.53K)

i cant even imagine how good you smell

If that were true, you'd look like an Arab you'd be so dirty. And you'd likely be very sick with all kinds of infections and infestations.

robots dont go outside and therefor dont get dirty, also the body has ways of cleaning itself naturally

GREAT PUBES A+ SEE ME AFTER CLASS

who the fuck wipes back to front

>not just letting it do it's own thing as nature intended where you just need to not be physically unhealthy or shoving foreign objects up there for it to take care of itself
>toilet paper
>not using a bidet you installed yourself and baby wipes
NGMI

Apparently it's something that girls do. Especially when they're young. It gets poo all in their vaginas.

Very nice of you to post such a thoughtful reminder

I'd recommend not using fucking soap for once. It is not necessary. Nobody fucking washes their nose with soap when they get runny nose. Dont put soap anywhere near any mucus membrane, the mucus is there for a reason.

Thank you user for learning basic hygiene. You must be 18 to post here

You are a pedophile. Fucking retarded one as well.

i wanna see hairy biological fembot pussy
NOW

What about us transwomen?

based and embrace the stinkpilled

You really think anyone with a vagina browses this board?

not only that but this is the board with highest amount of females in the whole site, you're actually 70iq and in denial if you keep spouting there's no girls here

i think /cgl/ and possibly /fa/ have more but yeah for some weird reason females are drawn to this place. no fucking idea why other than obviously incurable mental illness. it's not like we hang around crystal cafe or any other vagina oriented online space, what the fuck's the point?

This
You don't put soap in the vagina. Around the outside, sure.

>Tee hee, I'm a girl alright! Don't hit on me you silly boys! UwU