Do people actually regularly have sex? I find it hard to believe...

Do people actually regularly have sex? I find it hard to believe. I don't really understand what the societal expectations for having sex are or what is healthy? Am I meant to just get a girlfriend for the sole purpose of having sex with her? I don't want a girl to just like hang out at my house all day and I don't want to lie and say it's for another reason. Are people just hooking up on apps and in real life regularly? Isn't this immoral and degrading to the quality of the race? How and why would you get someone to agree to do something immoral with you? But it's not like anyone wants to get married. I had sex with 2 girls like 10 years ago but since high school ended there have been no girls around. Where even are people encountering girls?

Attached: me.png (357x510, 149.66K)

Sex is basically masturbation to normies.

Also stats I looked up indicate that the average male fucks 13 women and the average female fucks 10 men. Is this something to be proud of? Are normies whores? Is it better to be a whore then a coomer? Sex is so confusing considering theoretically it's just "put the thing into the thing and repeat until coom".
That can't be true. They still masturbate. And how do they get the sex when they want it?

Sex is just a normal part of biology. Do you ever eat food?

Yeah but you don't have to have sex to live and having sex corrupts women and makes them more likely to divorce their future husbands which is socially corrosive. Also I have heard repeatedly that the sperm changes her DNA but I have not verified this.

>me.png
You identify with Ashbie?

Attached: 1625793957738.png (750x402, 167.32K)

Yeah. We have some similarities.

Do you believe everything a bitter virgin tells you?

hey aspietroon its time to go dilate

You are projecting your own beliefs onto others. most people dont think sex is immoral or degrading inherently, and most people enjoy having intimate moments with a long term partner. People enjoy the other aspects of a relationship that arent sex, and when you actually love someone, marriage seems like a lovely idea to commit your devotion to your partner, no matter how dumb of an idea that is.

No, just some of the stuff.
>Most people dont think sex is immoral or degrading inherently
Yeah I don't think I said I did.
>And most people enjoy having intimate moments with a long term partner
Yeah, same.
>People enjoy the other aspects of a relationship that arent sex, and when you actually love someone, marriage seems like a lovely idea to commit your devotion to your partner, no matter how dumb of an idea that is
Yeah. No one should have sex outside of marriage though and that's what people are doing if they're fucking like a dozen different people throughout their lives.

>No, just some of the stuff.
How do you decide what stuff is right and what is wrong?

"no one should have sex outside marriage" stop right there and ask yourself why

Depends on the claim I guess.
Sex outside of marriage decreases the quality of women in terms of having good families which decreases the quality of everything in a civilization, as it was studied and proven, as far as I know, that women with more cocks in them before marriage are more likely to have failed marriages.

Gay sex or sex with a designated prostitute caste might be fine for men but premarital sex might effect men differently and maybe even positively. They can't just be going around and fucking random women and expecting the society to be okay though.

>Depends on the claim I guess.
So let's take the claim that sex changes a girl's DNA. How would you evaluate that?

The best way would be to look at the study that was cited and understand what is really going on. Other decent ways are trying to see if it makes sense logically, seeing if other people are saying the claim is bullshit, asking people who would know if the claim is legitimate, observing disagreements about the claim, etc.

why do you believe you have a duty to race and society to behave in a way that ist heoretically most beneficial to others? do you act like this in all things or only when it comes to sex?

I would not be able to live without all my ancestors reproducing. I thus owe them my life, but what is truly asked of the descendants by the ancestors is to perpetuate the genetics, culture and quality, which are their gifts (or in some cases curses - i.e trauma in families). I believe it is best to act this way because doing so maximizes the potential for a racial (genetic) type to hold a territory which is what it is in our nature to do and how we live best.

>I don't want a girl to just like hang out at my house all day and I don't want to lie and say it's for another reason.
I do. I want a cute girl who sleeps all day and eats nothing but yogurt and salad.

Is this some kind of fart/sleep deprivation fetish posting?