We fookin' did it bois

we fookin' did it bois

Attached: 1646959432191.jpg (1080x1239, 110.76K)

is this one of those cases where they call something they don't like "incel"?
imagine if they called it a "neckbeard movement" lol

Just skimmed some article and it seems like he is anti-feminism and wants to attack North Korea instead of negotiating with them

reminder that south korea was literally ruled by a cabal of religious women

>thinking politicians actually care about the people
KEK
e
k

Can you really blame South Koreans for being "anti-feminist"?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220310-231922_Firefox.jpg (1440x541, 286.6K)

Incel is the new Nerd

They are demonizing this great man as an "incel" just as they by calling /our/ Trump a Nazi.

Shameless media pigus should be fed to the wolves.

Ew! The "incel" president is wearing a mask. Not based.

He's Asian. They all do this. Corvid or no corvid

I am from South Korea. No joke, Yoon was elected purely because most single men in my country were tired of feminism. His biggest campaign promise was the abolition of the Ministry of Gender Equality(Pro-Feminist movement). I don't hate women but females in my country are some of the worst crazy feminazis along with the French, Swedish and New Zealander women. No wonder, Many of South Korean guys are getting married with other Asian women especially Japanese girls. Japanese girls are super submissive compared to our insane feminazis.

What's so bad about feminism over there?
Also I didn't know New Zealand was bad as well, what's wrong with them?

Young women in South Korea gave up having children. They believe that pregnancy is not the result of love, but that men carry the burden on women. Many of young Korean girls of childbearing age are smokers and feminists. I don't even want to have a relationship with them anymore. My ex-gfs were "woke" feminists as well. I might try Asian or Western Koreaboos.

But do you look like Kim SooHyun

Sorry. I don't look like K-Drama actors at all. I am only 178 cm tall and have fair skin.

People like to call someone an Incel when it's because of misogyny or they think its because of misogyny

We didn't do anything unless we draw a line for feminism in the west too.

Nice trips.

Attached: 1560668040313.png (427x447, 64.08K)

You are delusional.
You just want your women to stay little sex dolls.
Unsurprisingly, Korean men are known for being brutal and emotionless, that's why you can't handle anything but something you can dress up and beat whenever you need to.

Cute but you do realize that western women cant make kimchi jiggae or traditional food right

You WILL eat dry sandwiches

I think I am not a selfish guy. My female friends called me a kind person. I've always been dedicated to my ex-gfs and worked hard for them. But they cheated on me. I am the only son without siblings and grew up with busy parents, so I trusted and depended on people easily. My cheater ex-gfs must have taken advantage of me as well.

I won't say I am cute. I look kinda soft and little nerdy but I was a reconnaissance in the military and served on the North Korean border.

Can you elaborate, without bias, on what the women are doing there which piss you all off? Or what they're asking for?

We don't hear stories like in America where anything gets considered rape etc so it is hard to compare the two movement without context