All crime is legal until 8AM tomorrow morning

All crime is legal until 8AM tomorrow morning
wut do user

Attached: evenin.jpg (250x232, 18.61K)

Steal weed from the closest dispensary. Go home.

get a good night's rest and have a coffee in the morning

immediately jaywalk (after checking both ways to make sure that theres no incoming traffic)

Attached: 1597912537835.jpg (1400x1400, 332.47K)

Hide in my house with a crowbar. Don't think about what you could get away with, think about what others could get away with against you.

uh sex crimes
lots of them

Jerk off to club penguin and kill random people on the streets

you reckless bitch!!

Attached: wowza.jpg (213x320, 20.4K)

If I had had time to prepare, file shitloads of fraudulent abandoned-property takeovers prepared ahead of time. Also, pull everything out of all accounts before employees can clean me out.

Suddenly, though? Lock down at home. I live in too dense of an area for that shit.

That first part's not even illegal. You could be doing that right now!

>i said the word nigger on an anonymous forum :D

Attached: 2f0.jpg (1080x985, 78.08K)

In general I have no desire to commit crimes

Rape and kill as many foids as possible in the next 10 hours or whatever. I want them to feel the worst pain imaginable and die horrible deaths.

Dumbass. Fun fact: All dispensaries are forced by the Fedfags to almost exclusively use cash so they have a lot of money laying around at any given moment. Because of this, all dispensaries in America also have heavily armed guards that will gladly fill you with lead. Horrible idea.

Nothing honestly. I'm religious and I don't really have the need or desire to do anything illegal.

>all dispensaries in America also have heavily armed guards
I dont think you've ever been to a dispensary

Id drive into the woods and spend the rest of my time there, there are so many insane fuckers with devices that can break down your doors its not even funny.

Yeah I'm much more concerned about how immoral even just a few people would be than committing crimes myself.

They don't have guards in plain view genius. Try robbing one and see if you come out alive. If they don't have guards, then they have the entire police department on standby.

Yeah there's always some guy with an AK standing outside while I get 10$ grams, this is true definitely true

Something I'd be flagged for posting on here

Kidnap, molest and rape the cutest little girl I can find

Probably just turn the lights off and hope our house isn't targeted by some maniac. I wouldn't try anything because I could legally be killed and I'd get gunned down so fast! Also there's just not anything I want to do that badly other than maybe petty theft.

Burn moloch burn