What do you guys do with your time? I hate being neet at this point. All I do is post on Any Forums and listen to music...

What do you guys do with your time? I hate being neet at this point. All I do is post on Any Forums and listen to music. It's fucking boring. And I want money. Wtf do I do

Attached: images.png (166x200, 1.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like to read random wikipedia articles. It's boring as shit and autistic but you learn some interesting stuff, facts you can impress your imaginary/nonexistent friends with

I go out to bars routinely and casually chat with regulars.

That sounds utterly mind numbing but thanks for the suggestion

i do at least a small amount of japanese studies daily. it's getting harder all the time to find activities that don't dredge up unpleasant memories and negative emotions.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (319x426, 17.05K)

I've never been to a bar before. You just go in and talk to people?

I watch YouTube I listen to political podcasts on every side I play vidya I listen to music I smoke cigs and I sleep as much as possible so I can dream. I have been doing it for 10 years I have never had a job.

it is mind numbing lol, the inside of my brain is nothing fun, just words on words on words. It sucks trying to sleep when your brain keeps spouting on about different species of fish or the agricultural history of different fruits. I am a very boring person, as you can imagine

It takes a while, but I usually regular the same bars over a certain amount of time and eventually people talk to you. Other regulars and the bartenders

Learn to program and read nonfiction books. You'll be amazed how much you'll grow after letting it compound on each other.

>wageslave
>smoke weed
>masturbate
basically that's it
the end
ta-da

Work and visual novels. Time flies.

Work, watch anime, look at hentai, browse Any Forums and a couple subs, play a couple games semi competitively, spend about an hour at the gym daily, sometimes read novels. I'd like a hobby that forces me to socialize

pretty much my routine consists of school, work (mostly because if im busting my ass off wage cucking i dont have time to think abt how shitty my life is), Any Forums and occasionally vidya on the rare chance that my steam library actually interests me.

If you're bored and want to trade your time for money, get on the wagecuck gravy train. Money at the bottom end is like double/triple what it usually is.

Also, go outside while the sun is up.

I've been staring at the wall and listening to music, playing gacha games and thinking about going for a walk and just going until I collapse, maybe try to make it to the coast a 140 miles out just to see if I can. I'm building a new PC with the money people threw at me growing up before they realized I'm a retarded loser. Dad's probably going to seethe if he finds out but the most expensive parts are exchange only, no returns, so oh well.

I watch anime and browse Any Forums as well I figured that was just a given for being on this shithole

To all you wagies out there, do you hate your life? I'm happily a NEET now, but all my life, working made me so miserable that some days I thought whether I should go to work or just drive my car over the train tracks. Then a friend told me, "It's not the highlight of my day, but it's not too bad." I genuinely can't imagine what that must be like, and I kinda think he's lying to me.

When I don't work, know what I do? I don't leave my bed and I edge for hours and nut like 4 times a day. That was like 80% of my waking time. Yeah I'm better off working

Yes, I wish I could neet but boomer parents and living in a cucked state; it's all too late now

i sit in my room and listen to music to *attempt* to numb the pain, working actually takes my mind off of it.
its not particularly abt the money anymore its more abt just being a distraction

You would rather work than edge 4 times a day? What work do you do?

So work is just that bad for you? I can relate.

I wish this could be me. I've always envied people who could use their job as a way to escape the pain. Work IS the pain for me, and without it, I'm happy.

i spent part of yesterday having a manic episode in which i felt the need to learn about the directorial careers of william hanna and joseph barbera. they continued to produce, direct and write cartoons until they literally died of old age in their nineties. i wish i had the capacity to work on something i care about for my entire existence and continue to produce good work even as i am literally dying.

i already learned how to program years ago but i keep avoiding it because i am no longer sane and my actions no longer have any logic behind them
youtube.com/

I work in grocery stores. Go store to store stocking company product. No one watches over me so if I want to say fuck it and leave nothing will happen. Pretty comfy. Get to chat up people when I feel like it

I used to work in a store where I managed literally ALL the product. My job was to make sure that the entire store was stocked, but I also had to make sure that I answered all customer inquiries. Basically, I got to stock a little bit in the morning before the store opened, and when it did, I was answering questions all day. Then my boss would always ask me why the store was never stocked.

I don't have advice for you the only way I can NEET is through copes and escapisms to avoid boredom and these questions they never cross my mind which will probably lead to my suicide after my time runs out.