>me and my fembot girlfriend unironically look like this

She lurks here, and has thighs thicker than my waist. She has huggeee boobs with a HEALTHY body. Good huge dense bush to boot

Just had a loving makeout session with her exchanging "I love you" back and forth for hours.

Daily reminder that I am living the dream, and have more in my life than any of you kissless losers will.

Attached: EXcFOgxXQAIJBXg.jpg (1280x883, 71.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1hUNKRuBTpg0
voca.ro/11BLiJln5pN60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meds

Faggot

This nigga bragging about his fat whale gf LOL

Take your meds, schizofag

Ehh who cares let bikefag brag

great troll, but it is inconceivable that a happy person would actually behave like this

>i have a literally PERFECT girlfriend and we make out for HOURS thats why i post about it on le 4chins!
>trust me bro
ok

keep seething you literal incels

funny watching a fembot giggle at robots irl

voca.ro/1hUNKRuBTpg0

Attached: 1646246388257.jpg (1242x1225, 170.97K)

You're both sad losers

you sound like you have a disturbing amount of reddit karma and your girlfriend sounds fat

Okay, I'll bite.

Where did you meet? Here? Were you one of those thirsty faggots who beg for discord tags when a grill reveals herself on here?

Also, based if true. Fat girls are the thinking man's fetish

Attached: 1646380206715.png (800x455, 647.5K)

She sounds fat as fuck lmao

>Okay, I'll bite.
>Where did you meet? Here? Were you one of those thirsty faggots who beg for discord tags when a grill reveals herself on here?
>Also, based if true. Fat girls are the thinking man's fetish

We met at a train station
We don't use that botnet
She's not fat, just breedable

>She's not fat, just breedable

A distinction without a difference, but fair enough, you still have time to learn. What possessed you to post this? Just to troll or is this some kind of power play thing for you? I imagine your GF is a pickme if she is willing to play along with this, most women would find this pathetic. Don't get me wrong, a fat, big tiddy pickme is the perfect GF. I would know, I married one. But I wouldn't even dream of letting her know I post here.

Attached: 2ed.jpg (1078x1331, 105.31K)

Do you really not have anything better to be doing together? You have posted this multiple times. This thread is not something that a mentally sound young guy would make after beginning a relationship. You need to take a step back and rethink your life my guy

OP and his clutch are insecure, possibly tranoid. Why does the Jew trample everyone and everything indiscriminately? Because If it didnt it would feel inferior. These fags just posture on the people they see below them on the social ladder. Shit runs downhill etc etc. makes them feel good.

voca.ro/11BLiJln5pN60

Attached: 20210806_023348.jpg (382x372, 25.39K)

The combination of your vocal fry, nasally voice and whiney sounding baby talk would make me want to blow my brains out after being in the same room as you for 5 minutes, she must have an absolute iron mental

But what the fuck is this thread even lmao
I can't imagine going to some forum and posting random pics of fat as fuck female legs and typing about how it's like your girlfriend's while she sits next to you and then talking about her dense bush to strangers
Life is surreal sometimes

But gl with the relationship, I'm sure it'll last a long time and end really well :^)

> (You)
>>She's not fat, just breedable
>A distinction without a difference, but fair enough, you still have time to learn. What possessed you to post this? Just to troll or is this some kind of power play thing for you? I imagine your GF is a pickme if she is willing to play along with this, most women would find this pathetic. Don't get me wrong, a fat, big tiddy pickme is the perfect GF. I would know, I married one. But I wouldn't even dream of letting her know I post here.

fun things are fun, and it's not that deep. Everyone enjoys watching the bottom of society (unemployed incels like 99% of this board) get angry.

> (OP) (You)
>The combination of your vocal fry, nasally voice and whiney sounding baby talk would make me want to blow my brains out after being in the same room as you for 5 minutes, she must have an absolute iron mental
>But what the fuck is this thread even lmao
>I can't imagine going to some forum and posting random pics of fat as fuck female legs and typing about how it's like your girlfriend's while she sits next to you and then talking about her dense bush to strangers
>Life is surreal sometimes
>But gl with the relationship, I'm sure it'll last a long time and end really well :^)

we've been dating for 5 years

cool imaginary girlfriend faggot

>I can't imagine going to some forum and posting random pics of fat as fuck female legs and typing about how it's like your girlfriend's while she sits next to you and then talking about her dense bush to strangers

Attached: photo_2022-03-01_20-08-21.jpg (820x795, 30.25K)

these reddit prompts are just sad

I hope I never get to the point where this is my idea of 'fun' in a relationship kek

What is fun about this? To me, it seems pathetic. If you are trying to poke fun at the lowest of the low it says more about you than it does about the ones you're looking down on. Why not shoot higher?

Attached: 1646233232264.jpg (720x960, 62.4K)

that's good for you man but it's kind of pathetic you feel the need to tell people on an anonymous anime forum about it. Also women don't post here so it begs the question, is "she" a tranny like all the other femanons?

If you consider this board the bottom of society and look down on us as unemployed incels because you have a girlfriend why do you call her a "fembot" and browse the board yourself? I guess it would make sense if you came here to laugh at us for being "kissless virgins" and flex your girlfriend, as pathetic as that may be, but for you to describe your girlfriend as a fembot is incongruous. What characteristics do you and your girlfriend have that make you robots if you are in a relationship and are employed?

im autistic and i asked a chinese girl i was hanging out with "do you want to kiss?" and she started making out with me and i was touching her lower back and she climbed into my lap and started nibbling on my ear and stuff. and she had nice slim legs and butt. it was so hot. some other girls want to do stuff with me but i really really don't like if their legs are thicker than mine. so i found this thread kinda funny and relevant. hope everyone is having a nice day

How to meet chinese girls that will make out with autists? Autism seems to come preinstalled into chinese hardware whereas it's an additional software add-on for whites.

If her body wasn't disgusting then you'd use pictures of her actual thighs and not random pics from online, but you know if you posted actual pictures of her then this thread would just be robots laughing their asses off at you both and you being "proud" of your fat fuck bottom of the barrel girlfriend

Prove me wrong. Show a body pic. If she is actually breedable and not just fat and disgusting and full of cellulite then there's no reason not to

i met this one on tinder. chinese girls seem to like me on there because i seem nice and clean cut sort of look and i have an aesthetic cat in my pictures. the cat is key they always want to talk about it. beyond that im just kinda good looking and fairly charming irl (not as autistic in person as i type here) so can't help if you don't have the same good fortune. im also a slacker/stoner though so they don't like that usually. and this one end up telling me she wants to stop before it gets more intense because she doesnt think we are a relationship match. so i guess i didn't 'win' but at least i made out with a cute slim chinese girl