Why is Any Forums...

Why is Any Forums, the incelosphere and red pill places the only spaces men can freely and honestly talk about female nature as it really is? Even the normier parts of reddit almost get it sometimes but they dont dare to go fully misogynystic. If you live in a big progressive city you arent safe anymore even irl with the boys

Attached: images (38).jpg (452x678, 19.95K)

wow the ghostbusters finally caught the stay-puft marshmallow bitch?

>female nature
you are thinking of female nature in the developed world where gynocracy rules and where feminism and "sexual liberation" have taken hold. This female nature is diferent in defferent societes in developing countries and the third world.
As for why you cannot talk about it elsewhere, like I said, gynocracy. You are the underclass. Your thoughts are the enemy.

Yeah. Cant blsme them

Attached: images (39).jpg (525x584, 21.96K)

female nature is the same everywhere. It's just that in modern society the limits and controls on women have been removed.

Because misogyny is fucking nonsense. You haven't touched a woman in years and you think you know female nature? What a fucking joke. KYS.

AHHHHHH AHHH OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCK AHHHH AHH SHIT

Normalfags are fanatics and pussies.
They are to obssesed with conformism and too afraid to infringe status quo.
There your answer.

I omly turned mysogynistic after I learned game and started having casual sex with women. Once you know how they work, you know what gets them wet, but you also know more about them, enough to hate them
Are you ok user

What did you want? An upvote?

This is awful rope work. Don't tie low on the arms like that in gote (hand behind back) unless you want to run into issues hitting the radial nerve.

t. rope teacher fag

>Even the normier parts of reddit almost get it
their jannies will never allow them to discuss it though

Attached: hmm.png (718x814, 168.68K)

i wanna breed that hogtied pig

post more marshmallow woman and zuul if you got any of that

Attached: ready.gif (315x572, 94.94K)

>user? You look so small down there

Attached: images (42).jpg (459x668, 31.74K)

>Is that what you want? Hmm? A thicc giant marshmallow girl in your life?

Attached: images (43).jpg (466x659, 33.54K)

female nature is being guillible and easily manipulable
in the past when there was no women sufrage leftists were against its introduction because women were more right wing than men because they atended church more and their brains and opinions belonged to the church, now we have the opposite

We basically make simps take a hike, remove simps and you can talk about foid nature all the time.

nah they've always though like this. They've always wanted to act like this

yes si affirmative 10-4

you've mentioned this in other threads before