Autism and psychopathy are the same disorder

Autism and psychopathy are the same disorder.
What we see as autism is just the lack of intelligence a psychopath has. The only real difference between them is that a psychopath is smart enough to be able to ignore the conditioning and faux morals that the world thrusts upon autists so they don't become monsters.

Attached: 1613824918515.jpg (1298x1079, 243.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spring.org.uk/2018/02/psychopaths-intelligence.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

desu i've been thinking the same thing for a while

no, the psychopath is usually attractive and that's why they get a pass

dude why the fuck did you post that? Way too soon

We playin' armchair psychologist today? Also too soon.

Autist are robots
Psychos are feral animals

Please stop fetishizing mental illnesses, playing the dumb pseudo-psychologist and go get a job.

this is the truth, every single has been a terrible person who cares for no one but themselves.

I agree. Every time an autistic person has hurt others it's not because they don't know any better it's because it pleases them and they know they can get away with it

This picture makes me feel claustrophobic for some reason

Holy this, OP is a genius and a philosopher

imagine being trapped and unable to move inside something smaller than a closet.
your own body

It's a similar deficiency in the amygdala. But psychopaths also have a defective gene and environmental triggers can turn psychopaths into violent psychopaths %9-10 of the time. There are different genes involved in Autism, so it's not the same, just similar areas of the brain can be affected. Most psychopaths and autistics are non violent. And Autistic people are more affectionate in an average l way. If you study the neuroscience you can confirm all this for yourself.

She looks like she's laid out in a coffin with rosary and flowers it's a little creepy

Stop. I've been identifying with the explicit term
>robot
for too long for this exact reason; whatever the case may be, there's absolutely some overlap there.
>no
can two things be true?
yes.
>Way too soon
topKEK

I like her rosary.

interesting hypothesis do u have any data to back this up op?

spring.org.uk/2018/02/psychopaths-intelligence.php
Do you enjoy being a dumb nigger? you are literally parroting what women say so they don't seem like retards when they get fucked over by a literal dumbass. Make your own opinions and do your own research before you say stuff instead you decided to be a nigger and regurgitate what women say.

Attached: whybig.jpg (496x847, 61.58K)

Holy hell, the OP pic, the reply, it's like I went back in time, I don't feel so good.

>so they don't become monsters.

Attached: autism killers.jpg (1280x720, 345.12K)

Who's the guy in the bottom 3rd photo?
Dude looks like a chad