Why do most men want children????????????? its so fucking annoyingh. i find a moid i actually start liking...

why do most men want children????????????? its so fucking annoyingh. i find a moid i actually start liking, they know i am pedophobic, they dont say anything abt their own thoughts on offspring, then mention how they want to have kids after knowign this for a week and sometimes longer despite me making it clear from the begingign
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Attached: 71012104.png (540x384, 184.41K)

Some people want a happy family and not just sex and love. I've heard of plenty of women wanting the opposite(Kids) and being upset that so many men don't want 'em.

Having children is a man's ultimate purpose in this lifetime. If you die without children, your name and your genes could potentially disappear forever. It's instinct.
Most men will not enter a long-term relationship with a women that does not want kids. I mean what's the point? We just coexist forever and then die with no legacy? The entire point of a romantic relationship is to raise children together.

the only excuse for not creating children is creating something that will facilitate the alleviation of the suffering of humankind.

its so fuckign annoying its so retarded
then they try tio convinvce me to reconsider it ...
what fuckign retarded r3e4tared retard retard retard retard faggot retard nigger nigger fagoggot retard downie thinks its a good idea to purposefully choose a severely mentally ill person to reproduce with??????
this is why we need eugenics this is why we need to foricbly sterilize people that are unfjit to reproduce.

humans fuckign suck at choosing who to reproduce with and dont care if their offspring will end up being a bowl of vomit for a brain

You sound like you're still a fucking teen, like all the girls on this site. You're going to be surprised at how much you change as you get older.

if i wanted children (which i obiously dont) , they would have my last name.

i dont need an excuse, but i think my spergouyt in says enough about m,e to jsutify my position

>then they try tio convinvce me to reconsider it ...
Because they like you, retard. They probably want to spend their life with you and be happy. They have some hope that you could make a happy family with them someday. God you type, think and seemingly act like a retard. Hiding this shitty thread.

>if i wanted children (which i obiously dont) , they would have my last name.
Hahaha. Yeah good luck girlfriend. No man will ever let their kids have their wife's last name. Ever. I can't even think of one time in history that has ever happened.

im not a teen. i have had this aversion since i was a child m,yself and it only became worse with time. i could potentially be a danger to children if they are left unsupervised with me as their behavior and the sounds their produce can trigger a spergout, which could potentially become dangerous.

this isnt about being edgy xd teheehheee i haet kidzz

I'm anti-natalist, so I wouldn't talk to you about having kids. And if we got together, then we would lead a happy life without kids.

But I don't like the way you type, so that's not gonna happen.

R you need to log off and take your meds

I don't want to bring kids into this world. The world is just gonna get shittier. Humans need to destroy themselves and start over.

>you type, think and seemingly act like a retard.
its funny how you managed to get so close yet miss my point...... you almost got there.........
glad i wont have to deal with that then, because im going to gore myself if i have to im not bringing any more retards to this world

Not my problem, if everyone I like wants children, I just won't be with anyone, simply

That's too fucking bad I'm gonna shove my big dick in your pussy and fucking coom and I'll hold your as down so u can't scoop it out I'll make u fucking raise my bastard once it's out of your pussy and breathing I'll fuck off you'll never see me again

remember fellas. she wants to be treated as a hole and that's it.

>mrw the qt anti-natalist user rejects me because im retarded

Attached: 235445634534.png (792x564, 848.14K)

>glad i wont have to deal with that then, because im going to gore myself if i have to im not bringing any more retards to this world
Please don't. You sound like you would be a terrible mother. Don't ruin another child's life.

Homura chan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not wanting children=she wants to be treated like a hole?

i want to be treated like a human in a relatiponship and environm,ent that doesnt make my brain sperg out anbd make me act subhuman

thank you. thats the most rational response i have received in this thread. and dont worry, user, i wouldnt have children even if i changed my mind later in life because im aware of the consequences it will have

Are you a dwarf sperg with other physical defects you sound familiar

how do i deletwe this how do i delete this i need to delete this its humiliating fuckfuck aaaaaaaaaa
i seem even more subhu.ammn now
im going to chainsmoke. yes. relzxing...

no, im 170cm. sounds funny to be a dwarf sperg........please tell me about the dwarf sperg im intrigued and need to know the lore

Part of the reason I want to find a woman that I can love is so I can have a family. I want to pass on my family's genes and experience the happiness of what my father and mother felt raising me. No happiness comes without its struggles, and I'm aware of the supposed hardships of what having children would be like, but that's life.

If you genuinely feel that you don't want to pass on the genes that you have to children because of some disability/disorder that's mental and/or physical, then that's perfectly reasonable.

Just so you know, if you ever do end up getting pregnant, it's theorized that there are hormones, specifically oxytocin, in your body that'll manipulate how you think, persuading you to love your child. The levels are increased during pregnancy, so your opinion might change if that ever happened. It's almost like taking a anti-depressant, it's crazy.

It's not that I don't want children, it's just that I'm a strong believer in eugenics and well..., I'm a genetic deadend.
My weird, spergy genes are not worth passing on to the next generation. There's a very high chance that my child could end up high on the spectrum or mentally retarded, I don't to deal with the shame of giving birth to a tard baby. Somethings aren't detectable in the womb, so it's not like I can just abort it either.

im aware of the hormones, its insane how much they can affect us its kind of scary. also, you sound like a good person, hope you find someone to start a family with c:

>why do most normalfags want children?
Fixed you.
And the answer because normalfags are aninals, they are driven primarily by instincts.

>then they try tio convinvce me to reconsider it ...
This is thing with zealots, they always try to force their retarded views onto others.

You need to be total subhuman and ultra degenerate to want children.
They are nothing but worthless, annoying moneyhogs.
One of worst investments woman or man can make.

its so weird to me because i do not have many instincts humans normally have. i dont know if its the autism thats filtering it out or if im part of a demographic that does not have the standard wiring

>hope you find someone to start a family with
Thanks, user. I needed that. Hope you do well in life. As /jp/ would say, "take it easy".

Attached: born to hug.png (589x589, 306.34K)