Any rich anons here?

Any rich anons here?

How did you do it? I feel like I'm doing everything wrong and missing out on what the successful people are doing. I want to make money. I want to find out what the rich people are doing beyond just "working hard". How do you make money?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (732x549, 39.35K)

its not what you know its who you know
unless you are doing something that nobody else can do
or you are good at understanding the market and already have money

I want to know all of it. Literally all of it.

If there was a step by step guide to get rich it wouldnt be hard to get rich

You have to get out there and find the gap in the market yourself. The reality is that most people are lazy and dont want to put in the work. Those trendy young rich people who seem to be smashing life are working like 12 hours a day towards something they have identified as a big money earner

>The reality is that most people are lazy and dont want to put in the work
I've found that this is a meme. I personally don't know a single person who works less than 12 hours a day at least 6 days a week, and I don't know anyone who makes even 6 figures. The reality is that everyone is working hard. The problem is knowing what we're missing.

I invested in bitcoin and I took my gains and put them back into bitcoin so I was making profit exponentially times as fast

Does bitcoin give you dividends or something?

its not hard to work for someone you just follow orders

its a lot harder to make something yourself

95% of people who do this don't make money. What makes me so special that I think I can do better than them?

>Age 16 start at tech school as an industrial maintenance engineering program, get my Associates in Engineering at 18
>Get hired right away at 19 for $27/hour repairing industrial machinery at a Fortune 100 factory. Max out 401 (k) and sign up for all available training. Over three years get into the union with raises make $45/hour by 20
>Turn 21, eligible for work with major industrial robot manufacturers. Apply, get hired for $80/hour to fly around the world to repair industrial equipment. Keep maxing and get investment advisor to start working on a mix of equity and dividend stocks
>After 4 years of travel and promotions I am making $100/hour, finally get my own apartment (had been living with my parents). Have a lot of savings and connections.
>Realize that local major metro has too few industrial maintenance engineers. Get 5 guys I know who agree to a plan. Build a business plan, get a loan, create my own industrial maintenance company. Start selling services to factories all over a top 10 US metro, soon have 12 employees and turning down business in just 3 years.
>Have a major firm approach, offer to buy me out. I have 100% ownership, they make an offer. Sell my company for $25 million. Invest majority into my stock plan and passive cash generation
>Get a job with the SBA advising people that want to start their own business. Lousy pay but government health care
That was 2 years ago. My net net passive income is $120k/year (rest is reinvested) and pay from easy job is $60K + benefits.
What do I do?
I spend 5 hours a day 4 days a week giving advice, live in a third tier suburb near my parents and my siblings. I drove a used Honda, my wife drives a used pacifica, we homeschool our 4 kids. I'm on track to have a personal net worth of $60 million by 40 when I will totally retire to just spend time with my family

if you wanna be self made you need some hugely beneficial edge
>intelligence
>looks
>charisma

etc

if youre average IQ or less and have no redeeming qualities youll really fucking struggle

Do you think there's a comparable route for people in software?

The key is getting to a point where you can work for yourself.
Want to know some fucked up things my dad told me when I was 14 that are still true?
Start with defining 'millionaire' as "someone who never inherited/received insurance/etc of over $50,000 whose total net worth not counting their primary home is $1 million or more"
>Every weekday over 100 Americans become millionaires
>over 60 percent become millionaires from owning their own business. Of them 80 percent are tradesmen that have less than a bachelor's degree
>Over 20 percent become millionaires by simply saving and investing
>Less than 15% earn it from high paying jobs
>The average millionaire lives in the suburbs in a house within 10 percent or the local median value
>The average millionaire drives only used cars
There are thirty times as many plumbers turned millionaires than lawyers turned millionaires.
If you are into software? Start a company.

>sold gold on runescape from 13-20
>make about $20k which wasn't bad
>retard goldseller friend tells me to start accepting some weird payment for my gold called bitcoin
>laugh him off
>decide to accept a few sales with btc
>$400 to $250k in a few years doing nothing

It's annoying because he made a literal fortune off it, but I'm not complaining. It funded my way through med school.

There's a doctor user here who spends a lot on Korean hookers because he's ugly.

>med school
What branch of medicine? It's still technically not too late for me, but I want to hear from a doctor first before I decide to change my life forever.

>What branch of medicine?
I'm just a second year doctor here in Aus so I'm just general practice/internal med. I originally wanted a surgical fellowship but I'm a massive retard so it's almost impossible for me at this point. I started med at 31, graduated at 35.

I'm one interview away from making $250k or more. Wish me luck bros.

>I'm a massive retard
>in medical school
I don't know how Australia does things, but that sounds pretty dang intelligent to me. I hear about how less than 50% of applicants here ever get into med school, and I'm just like, "Why even try?"

>but that sounds pretty dang intelligent to me.
I'm just a hard working retard. It's not too hard to get a decent pre-med GPA and GAMSAT (our version of MCAT) can easily be prepared for if you put the effort in. It still took me 3 attempts to get into med.

>I hear about how less than 50% of applicants here ever get into med school
I'd argue it's considerably lower than 50%, at least here it is.

What made you wanna do med school so bad?