How does one get over his hatred of women?

I don't understand, robots. How does one get over their hatred of the most pathetic, inferior, sponatenous, toxic, annoying, immature, and boring gender out there?

How do they get to the point where they can trust them with not only their feelings, but their children???

I heard some of them even genuinely FALL IN LOVE with them! How is that even possible?

I'm lost, robots. I need children badly.

For reference, I'm a 6'0, 26 yo khhv.

Attached: apu sad.png (44x44, 3.8K)

No man can.
They cope with friends and alcohol until leecher calls divorce.

I can't even talk or interact to them. How do you even get to the point where you can breed with them? To willingly legally lock yourself to them for years?

please help me out robots, cyborgs and normie lurkers.
i'm really trying here.

>6'0
Volcel who doesn't belong on this board. The post is true though.

How am I a volce? I am physically unable to enjoy any interaction with any woman, no matter how hard I try.

OP, why don't you just bite the femboypill?

Because I am not a raging faggot that needs to cope through the use of "feminine" looking boys.

I already specified the need for children your illiterate coomer brain.

It's called love. If you only experience it with men, you're probably gay. Are you white?

By 26, it's too late. You're pretty solidified in your views. Anybody can change, but it's not something you can just decide to change.
The final red pill is that men also suck and that, actually, most people in general suck (the "normies"). I hate them all, in truth. But it leaves no room to disproportionately hate women.
You need to understand that people are just people and they'll use what's available to them to make the best life possible for themselves. At the same time, they're literally just animals - mostly driven by hormones. They just respond to the environment around them, like a cell in a Petri dish. Nothing special. And this isn't to say that you or I aren't like that. Quite the opposite.

>Am I white

Yes, what does that even have to do with it?

How can you experience love with beings that constantly bore you or annoy you? With inferior beings?

I agree about the statement that most men are despicable normies. The problem is that I don't need to like men to reproduce or satisfy my primal needs.

I was asking other men how do they even get over the rational hatred for women in order to breed.

>yes
LMFAO
>how can you experience love
you're gay. just find a cute guy.

> How does one get over their hatred of the most pathetic, inferior, sponatenous, toxic, annoying, immature, and boring gender out there?
You start from your thoughts. Stop thinking this way of women. Don't write it out, don't read things that reinforce this worldview, don't rationalize or dwell on it
>but it's the truth!
Whatever you believe becomes the truth. Science, logic, evidence... all of it is worthless shit in the face of willpower, belief and faith.

>How do they get to the point where they can trust them with not only their feelings, but their children???
The same. You brainwash yourself into not hating them, then you begin seeing things you like or appreciate in them.
Also, you could just rent a woman to have your baby.

>I heard some of them even genuinely FALL IN LOVE with them! How is that even possible?
1-Supress hatred from your mind
2-Get to know a woman, find things in common, things you like
3-(Risky) Lower your guard and let the good feels in

women are just like men, but with tits
>some are fat
>some are nice
>some have high standards
>some don't
>some are assholes
you probably don't know any nice women because you don't talk to them and assume the worst

>I heard some of them even genuinely FALL IN LOVE with them! How is that even possible?

If they go out of their way to talk to you maybe..

Easy to hate women when none talk to you.

>For reference, I'm a 6'0, 26 yo khhv.

Makes sense, you don't need to try to love women, if they talked to you would get sucked in like most guys do effortlessly.

I'm not gay. I do not experience any kind of attraction with other men.
And how many times must I specify that I want children that were made BY me?

>Getting to know a woman

The most basic interaction makes me want to either shoot myself or shoot them.

>Find things in common

Physically impossible.

>Women are just like men.

No. Begone, feminist cuck.

>I'm not gay
What was your longest heterosexual, intimate relationship?

How much time do you spend chatting it up with men about sex?

>relationships
I've had none, it's in the title.

I don't talk to men about sex, in fact, this was mostly all in my head before this post.

Maybe you're just quietly gay. More power to ya, bud. There's no way you would have these questions if you knew the vibe.

Even if I was gay, it would not solve the problem of having kids. You have dodged this question three times already.

That's why you prepare beforehand you dumb fuck. Read what I'm saying, I'm not joking. You have the power to change your own mind, to reprogram yourself so to speak.
Maybe it would help if you're more precise on what exactly makes women so insufferable to you. Be as specific as possible and I can tell you more.

What makes you think you don't have anything in common with a woman? You are a fucking human being, you have the same basic needs and interests as they do.I'm not only talking about your faggoty hobbies here.

we're all humans user, gender doesn't matter that much when it comes to who people are.
but if you want to be lonely and miserable for the rest of your life, go ahead.

You can adopt, retard. You ARE gay, we are past this question.

if you had a daughter, would it change your mind about women?

Your mother, sister and your daughter (family relatives) are completely different women and exceptions to the rule that women are inherently bad

Homosexuals shouldn't have children. Just go be gay and don't involve any kids.

Attached: 1639763417835.jpg (675x890, 68.3K)

Okay, how does one change their mindset as to not hate women then? This was my question from the beginning and you have simply answered "well just do so retard".

I don't have anything in common with women because they are inferior beings. Unlike whatever this human equivalent of a cheese grater is saying, women are irrational thinking, toxic by nature, boring and annoying. They have little to nothing in common with me.

I have already mentionned I wanted my children to be of my own genes. Apparently hardcore anal sex and your general faggotry has actually rendered you unable to read and understand basic subject - noun - adjective questions so I will drop the topic.

No. It would disgust me and make me suicidal to have my own flesh, that I spent time raising, turn into a worthless scumbag of a woman.

No, those are also worthless whores.

>my own genes
You have gay genes though, this makes zero sense. Stop being brainwashed and just go date cute men.

They re not, they re even more snakes.