When i was like 5-9 yo, my 52-54 yo grandma let me play with her big boobs, probably d cups...

when i was like 5-9 yo, my 52-54 yo grandma let me play with her big boobs, probably d cups, i could feel her nipples getting hard, she was talking with me about sex jokingly or whatever the fuck, this one time when i was about 9 i think, i pulled out my erect dick out for a second in front of her and put it back in, and she was smiling and saying show it to me again, i think i did? cant remember much. this is all weird when i look back, wtf was my grandma doing? i think it genuinely made me horny at some point

Attached: ing1p9h6wjyz.jpg (720x540, 22.77K)

based grandma
i was at my aunt's today, she was wearing those booty shorts and i kinda groped and slapped her thighs when she was showing me them and talking about exercising

hot

I always had fantasies with people in their 50s, specially my aunts
Sadly I am a NEET so those thoughts will remain as that

even if you weren't a neet it would still be fantasy

You sound like a retarded newfag who doesn't know what a NEET is.

he's right though. it absolutely hurts your (already almost nonexistent) chances

nigga you got molested by your grandma

My sister and I used to wrestle, I was around 10 she was 18, she was s lot bigger and stronger than me, like curvy and muscular. 5 foot 6 probly like 250 lbs vs my 50 or 60 lbs. She used to sit on my face and one time she made me eat her out. We never talked about it again. Looking back it was actually hot af.

Absolutely based kiddydiddling grandma. She tried to train you to be a Chad with early experience. Did you do anything with it or are you some beta bitch?

5'6 and fucking 250 isn't curvy, that's like a fucking giant ewok lmao

>5foot6 250 pounds
>curvy
Lmaoooooo fucking Amerifats

You were molested user

Lucky (grand)motherfucker

holy fuck based hot big booba molester grandmother

OP tell more stories

Youd have to see her but she had a MASSIVE ass and hips and thighs and knockers. Some gut but i guess thats why i like hefty women now. She was very muscular as well since she did a lot of weight training so she was more stocky than obese

she let me take pictures of her boobs with some old camera, some people were over once while she was there as well, i pulled her shirt up and had her massive d cups fall out, she wasnt even resisting, almost as if she wanted me to do it, later she pretended to be angry at me

>she wasnt even resisting, almost as if she wanted me to do it, later she pretended to be angry at me
Sounds like my mom

it's called sexual abuse I think, you fucked up now?

This is what grandmas should be like.

some of you niggas might enjoy this
when i was a kid my grandma (60~, had a nice body) would fart in my face pretty regularly. I would sleep with her in her bed sometimes and she would dutch oven me almost every time without fail. One time I walked into her room after she had showered, she was toweling off. She layed down on her stomach on her bed, she had me put my face in her bare ass while she farted. Later found out she had a small brain tumor so that probably explains the weird behavior

When I was 6-8 we had this family friends house that we used to go to occasionally.

They had a daughter who was about 15-17, giant tits.

She used to make-out with me and let me suck her tits.