Fembot Fetishes

>Your sexiest fetish?

>How often do you think about it?

>Have you ever told anyone about it?

>Height?

Attached: Asian.jpg (2448x3264, 297.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdpbE7hqZ2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would say its light bdsm, didnt try much tho so it may change one day
just taking control of me id say
i dont think ab it really often cuz im horny once a month
yes i did
im like 5'4

>light bdsm
That's reasonable. When you go to overboard it becomes impossible to achieve.

I often fantasize about my ex cutting off all my limbs and keeping me as his pet he tortures. I've been going to sleep by thinking this thought every night for 6 years now. 5'8.

Attached: 1646793945949.jpg (1024x940, 78.41K)

That's pretty wild. The fetish is weird too.

Did your ex abuse you?

I think about getting molested in public a lot. I went out in a major city without a bra in a tank top, cardigan, and some skinny jeans. I loved the attention I got. Married men in suits could not help but turn red and flustered. I have very round, perky tits and usually dress conservatively.

That's awesome. Ever considered flashing them?

Should a guy keep molesting you if you cry and whimper?

Yes. Just need to be smart about it because otherwise I would catch a charge.

It would take a lot of molesting or have to be very rough for me to start crying. Like if I were being held against my will and did not know what was coming next, ideally I would like to be able to get away from the person to molesting me.

Hopefully he just rubs your nipples while whispering in your ear that you really wanted this.

Rape causing pregnancy.

Daily.

Yes.

6'3".

I'm only into guys taller than me too so it's never going to happen the way I want.

Attached: it me.gif (220x220, 1.25M)

Good fetish. Your height preference is ironic given that you don't want a choice in the matter.

You know when you instinctively recoil at something in disgust? This image made me do that. I'm 188cm btw

What do you like cutely tall lady?

I mean I just like extremes. Too many men are just average, neither tall nor short. Neither smart nor dumb. Mix up some extremes and I really like it, like, I don't know, dumb and short with Crash Bandicoot, or smart and short with Rocket Raccoon, or tall and dumb like Big the Cat, or tall and smart like Gabriel Agreste.

I like your weird analogues to video game characters. I'm probably between to Rocket Raccoon Gabriel Agreste
in your schema.

Enjoy this Sonic humor.
youtube.com/watch?v=IdpbE7hqZ2s

Facesitting and pegging are my biggest kinks, I am a bloke however. I told a cute ginger girl I wanted to get pegged at party once while drunk for some reason and she told me she was training to be a sex guru or some shit kek

Not really. Women want Chad to be so overcome with lust by them that he loses all control and passionately rapes them.

>Thinks he's smart.
>Of average height.

Oh great, the opposite of my type.

Definitely below average height.

Oh shit lol, didn't read the part where is said fembots kek, anyways the op image is still gross

The world average is 5'7" for men and you'd have to be a LOT shorter than that for it to be interesting. Bigger than a dwarf smaller than an average Asian.

Shit I just tripfagged, Finna KMS now.

>Finna
Are you black then? Also 5'6".

My ass might be fat and my hair curly, but no, I'm white as chalk.

Your butt sounds nice. The rest is good too.