Men r so dogshit actually you do everything for him...

men r so dogshit actually you do everything for him, would literally kill yourself for him and then he ends the relation out of nothing
and now what u gon cry no one wants u

Attached: tweet_selfie_cho_pray_001.png (298x177, 11.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/18HTxiDFbCFH
voca.ro/1HMp6BAHcCRX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

voca.ro/18HTxiDFbCFH

lmaoooo like i care bruv

If women were so good, then why isn't there a women 2? Checkmate milktard

Attached: 26c.jpg (224x231, 14.32K)

voca.ro/1HMp6BAHcCRX

ure funny

sorry i will never do this agbain

now kiss.
origingl

That's been my experience with women. Have everything in common. Love each other, then just randomly ends the relationship.

i cant kiss any boys i still miss him

i want u

Now that's what I call a toasted roastie

Attached: cb1.png (532x450, 108.26K)

yea i guess all robots have it the same lol

You sound like my pathetic ex

dm me when i stop loving him

stop larping user

why is she pathetic what did she do user did she did not give u a goodnite kiss

the way anons think women do not exist

origikillyourself

no sorry!!!! maybe later

>men r so dogshit
Well excuse me ma'am, but I don't think we know the first thing about each other.
>you do everything for him, would literally kill yourself for him and then he ends the relation out of nothing
Ah it was projection all along.. again. Vague, but that does suck user. I'm sorry that you did so much just to not feel appreciated, and I'm sorry if he left you in a shitty or confusing way. But I'll tell you the same thing I tell the men here: That's not an excuse to write off a whole chunk of the population. Take your time and heal, be kind to yourself, there will be someone else. But maybe try to pick someone a little more appreciative this time; live and learn.

Attached: 1478492465948.jpg (538x578, 95.75K)

What happened brobot

i dont even know bruuh hes saying things that doesnt mean shit but hurt me and than he says its 4chans fault cuz he was here for too long bru????????????? how can u even

Wait so u were with a robot

>CHAD r so dogshit actually you do everything for him, would literally kill yourself for him and then he ends the relation out of nothing
fixed.
you're not interested in average men

yeahh xd

>would literally kill yourself for him
>then he ends the relation out of nothing
because you're a psycho

>would literally kill yourself for him
and then you wonder why he left? lol

Gimme your discord baby

I think this is most people's experience regardless of gender. I have experienced getting used for my kindness by males, but i have also seen the same thing happen to my male friends in some intimate relationship with females.

im not a psycho i just love him ^__^

yeah!?? u never had anyone who cared ab u that much??

Stop posting immediately attention e-whore

Attached: file.png (385x495, 127.43K)

oh sorry sir i will delete myself from this world rn cuz u said so sorry

There has to be a reason he left you if you were *that* good. Maybe he found someone else.

dude was looking for a way out of the relationship lol. that bs reasoning is proof, he was desperate enough to come up with the most retarded reason just to have an excuse to leave.
i wish people realized they dont have to have some deep reason to not want a relationship.

That's an outdated pejorative, but it's still a good point. If you find yourself genuinely saying "I didn't do anything" There's probably some kind of communication failure going on, because most people rarely ever do literally nothing. Did he actually try to address some kind of issue in the relationship before? Robots aren't always the best at asserting their needs.

did you forget what board is this

probably but its still cruel if u cant even end it properly