The older I get the more I understand people who kill themselves

Life fucking sucks if you were not on the right path from a young age. Stupid shit that you do in your youth affects you as an adult. There comes a point when you cap at what you can achieve but your peers that actually did good in school are rising easily past you to 6-7 figure jobs. Really past 20 years old if you did not fix your shit by then, then you are screwed for the rest of your life. Constantly trying to catch up to shit you should have completed 15 years ago.

Attached: DB4B0A08-387E-4AE6-8C74-B21399ADCE64.jpg (500x514, 32.38K)

You're an idiot and completely wrong about this, kys

>he hasnt swallowed the biggest redpill of all yet
Lol. He hasnt realized that people actively conspire against sub5 males to prevent them from doing anything, and to make their lives worse and worse. Ever womdered why nothing goes right? People are smarter and savvier than you think.

Watch the Truman Show. People are subtly working against you. Escape So.y.ciety, go take a sailboat out to the unihabited vestiage of the world. Watch at how good at things you suddenly find yourself. The reason? Because (((saboteurs))) arent there to stalk you and undermine you.

>the older I get
>mobilefag
what are you, like 19 or something

Attached: aha.jpg (500x367, 38K)

This, but for me it's more about how I understand the condition of old people. I used to be like the faggot main character in 1984 asking old cunts for their insights, when really I'm becoming the oblivious old fuck.

>im a demented tranny and here are my thoughts
>CAPTCHA: VANPJ

Tell me, why are you a nigger?

>(((saboteurs)))
Yea who the fuck are these people ?
I am aware of them. Some people call them agents. Or aliens in human disguise.
I feel like they are plants in every job.
I notice where i work there is something off about certain people. They always get away with things. They do wrong on purpose. Or mess with me. Even people that dont work with me. There are regulars that come by just to fuck with me
.or make fun of me
Who are these agents and why are they like this.
I just snapped out on the one co-worker that gets away with demoralizing us and messing with us and he always does less work
And everyone said i am the bad guy.. they said im not allowed to get mad
And i shouldn't mess with that guy. Cause hes dangerous
Well why cant i be seen as the dangerous one?
This piece of shit always gets protected. And now hes going to shun me to make me feel guilty. Just who are these agents that are everywhere.

They are most likely not people. Probably possessed by either demons or aliens

you sound schizophrenic oregano

Those agents feel entitled by "Nature" or some shady corporation to impede on the good workers wgo would menace some good jobs for their shady peers.
Only way to bypass those fags is to frame them all, since the boss is in their pocket it is pretty hard to achieve.

Here s one of them.
The issue with those creeps is that they use regular people by possessing them via hypnosis or subconscious messages.

>all political opinions other than my own are schizophrenic
Schizophrenia isnt real, rabbi. Just a label used by jews to arrest goyim when its too inconvenient to criminally charge them, and then remove all their constitutional rights.

The one i work with tells stories about other people. But you can tell its actually about me and he wants the characteristics to rub off into my subconscious. This guy really must be a demon or alien.
And he gets away with not doing anything or sabatgoing us and he never gets fired.
People always ask why is he so lazy or demoralizing. Why does it seem like he sabatoges our work. But hes been working there for 30 years and he never gets fired. People are scared to confront him. And we made jokes about how he goes and meets bosses after work and tells them everything.
Then this other bitch comes in and walks around and always makes jestures at us like we are ugly or stupid. And she gossips with that other guy. It always seems like the worst times where she stops us from working and just wants to talk. Because shes always there to exercise. Usually she just talks shit on us. And tells us we need to work harder and work isnt hard. And all these people defend that once guy that i said sucks at working.

This guy is keeping tabs on everyone in town. He even has a huge head like an annunaki. He lives by himself but says he knows everyone. And some how he does know everyone
Hes deeply involved in gossip. And he talks in a negative and demoralizing tone.
Hes obsessed when bad things happen to people. When people get sicknesses or introuble and locked in jail. Hes obsessed with that shit. And he always finds ways out of work or to sabatoge us. Today i yelled at him and called him a faggot. And asked him what the fuck is wrong with you and this gossip shit. Just shut the fuck up. Youre not important for thinking you know everyone. And then the boss separated us and hes ignoring me now. My parents said i should be scared cause hes "crazy" and i am the bad person because i let other people bother me and i shouldnt.

It's tough but there's always a possibility of things getting better too user. GRRM was a total failure of a writer, divorced twice, fat... One day he wrote Game of Thrones and made millions of dollars. Still fat though.
And most people aren't working as hard as you think, nor are they as successful as you think. Home ownership will be considered being successful in our generation lol.
What matters is the will. Do you have the will to succeed? Answer honestly.

>my fragile ego boooohooo
get a hobby instead, Socrates. nothing you said is true, you can literally just use the starving african argument to debunk it.

The one is good at what he does. He makes a normal human feel like. "Is he just dumb or does he do it on purpose?"
Like everytime he demoralizes us we think that.

The starving African at least has a purpose in life. He has a direction, family, faith, and confidence that life will improve. The contemporary Westerner has none of that. We're basically told to "find our passion" and major in some random shit, families have ~1.8 kids on average so the extended family is dead, God is dead, and life is uncertain if not actively getting worse due to the pandemic.
Our houses are full and our hearts are empty. Nothing could be worth what our wealth has cost us.

there's some obvious stuff you can do to exit the suicide zone though like not being mentally ill, not being too right wing, not having dirt on you, not being retarded ect.
Life is deep, at some point though you just decide you'll never kill yourself even if you have to let go of a lot of happiness because you only live once, really it's even when you're a slave being harvested by demons you don't kys, you just choose to live. Life is ironic and it's all in your head but that's also just you getting one step closer to the psyche ward we live in a dystopia.

>metaphors
You're just a piece of shit, honestly. Get a hobby.

>We're basically told to "find our passion"

>Get a hobby.

lol look at this NPC

The irony of someone with an "empty heart" talking about NPC's. The emo victim mindset went out of fashion in the early 2000's, now you're just a piece of shit.

you're such an NPC normie that you have some kind of intuition that tells you what's "in or out of fashion" as if you're receiving a signal from the hivemind