What do you think is the most autistic food?

What do you think is the most autistic food?

Attached: 81vtvEBZRmS._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 167.41K)

do people still eat hot pockets?

dog food

fucking chickie nuggies
you new here?

I havent had one in years because they're as hot as the devils pussy or never cook evenly

This is why I stopped eating toaster strudel. No matter how cautiously you'd cook them the outside would always burn while the inside would be cold.

its tendies. "nuggies" is a normie bastardization of the tendies meme

Those frozen Fish sticks, microwaved, Eaten with ranch.

tendies are for the refined autist, dino nuggets are for retardmaxxing

Nigga, tendies aren't even autistic. I know lots of people my age who eat chicken tenders at fancy restaurants.

Capri sun

>at fancy restaurants.
Sir, this is a fancy restaurant.

I'm talking about places that are AT LEAST as nice as the Cheesecake Factory. Not necessarily $100 steak joints, but places where you should at least dress nice when you go.

anything microwavable
so for me it's those processed cheeseburgers in walmarts deli section, mr p's pizzas, fast fixin's chickenfried steak patties, and delimex taquitos

but of course the supreme autism cuisine is of course tendies/nuggets

Besides Wendy's Tendies?

The cafeteria hamburger. The little flat squashed unappetizing hamburger that maybe has a pickle and a slice of shitty American cheese clumsily flopped onto it completely off-center. It screams "I just want to get through this line as fast as possible without making eye contact or being there long enough to attract attention from neurotypicals that might mock or abuse me."

Attached: BRG15zB8a0g8.jpg (400x266, 25.25K)

String cheese, it's cheese sticks you try to tear apart into strings but it never breaks up that way. It's kind of annoying when it breaks into strings and not strands. It just doesn't work the way you want cheese to work. The inconsistency is really god damn annoying and kind of addicts you to try another one, then you try them at different temperatures. Before you know it you got one in the fridge one in your pocket you're trying to notice a difference of how they tear apart and there is always that fucking side that doesn't peal evenly. You start to obsessively cut and clean your nails, the things are white anything you touch rubs off on them, it's kinda nice when you get a long flat strand to wipe off some spicy dust or something, but it's never consistent and it's too thick or too thin, it's not pealing the way you want it too. It'd be fine if it was heated up and breaded, you can accept the cheese will flow and break off that way. It's infuriating how inconsistent it is, but it's not inconsistent enough that you know it will be kinda like that, but every time it doesn't really work right the way you want it too.

Attached: 1641411921825.jpg (554x605, 47.97K)

wendys doesnt even have tendies, all they have are nuggets
you guys dress nicely when you go out?

>ranch
Now THAT has to be the most autistic condiment. It's always the nasty dumb kids that would coat food in it.

these originally

Attached: file.png (612x612, 610.87K)

Surprised no one has posted these abominations yet

Attached: 10006296.jpg (600x600, 64.93K)

the strain she's put under not to farrow for a low sin.

>abominations
I have some in my room. They're actually really tasty snacks.

>"nuggies" is a normie bastardization of the tendies meme
Or it's just applying the same transformation that was given to chicken tenders and putting it on chicken nuggets. Nuggies are superior anyway, they're nice and bite sized.

its funny you posted this, i saw a literally autistic kid in the ICU cause he got scurvy from only eating goldfish.

Only scurvy? What about vitamin b12 deficiency? That shit is also really fucking brutal. I usually hear about spergs who only ate potato products(Like Lay's potato chips) or ramen noodles getting it mostly.