How do i stop being intimidated by attractive women?

how do i stop being intimidated by attractive women?

Attached: 255764456.png (728x768, 384.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ashbiemoon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Punch them right in the face in any interaction

>how do i stop being intimidated by attractive women?
How do you even get intimidated by someone that has little to no threat?

that image is me at lidl every week

talk to them, not in a pessimistic way because some of them have good things to say and some don't, you're just afraid because they're unfamiliar in your world, but theyre really only as intimidating as unattractive girls or most guys

I like it when hot girls think I'm a loser or call me a retard.

I don't know. I literally just look away or down.
>stare
>"EW CREEP."
>don't stare
>"EW FAG."

^ Robots will never understand that this happens to them on a weekly basis... talking about the image OP.

Attached: 1646944364616.png (231x190, 106.94K)

It's hilarious how trannies and pozzed niggercattle renamed Aspie into "Ashbie" because they thought the former was not politically correct enough.
As soon as the meme got adopted by leddit and youtube, her original name was memoryholed.

I regret participating in the original threads and effortposting OC.

>that image is me at lidl every week
Never saw a non-old or non-fat cashier at a lidl. I see cute girls working for McDonald's though.

really? i thought the joke was that she was retarded and spelled her name wrong. thats p lame

You're just saying that

Realize how physically weak they are. Realize that their greatest fantasy is to be raped and beaten. You can't really be intimidated by such a creature

Honestly this is true

That's me with little girls.

Just realize none of them think you're cute. Makes every interaction less intimidating.

>look away or down.

you are buying groceries look at your wallet

I don't even see women on a weekly basis.

Attached: 1621221982360.png (1360x765, 1.04M)

dangerously based in real life

Damn, I sure do hope so
I like that pic you attached

Her name is Ashbie because it is a human name. What kind of parents would name their autistic daughter Aspie? I never intended her to be named Aspie, but right when I created her I called her Espie, Any Forums anons just called her Aspie since they didn't like the name Espie.

Attached: 1631993838111.png (461x222, 27.53K)

Eventually, I came up with Ashbie, and it is a better name that caught on and replaced your shitty excuse for a "name". Her name is meant to ryhme with "Aspie" sure since Ashbie has Asperger's/ high functioning autism, and I thought it rhyming with Aspie was cute at least. But yes, no parent would name their kids Aspie.

Attached: 1629801199266.png (1215x863, 295.38K)

you're the most ass burger retarded nigger faggot I've ever seen here
also you have no claim to Aspie

Too late fren instagram.com/ashbiemoon/

Attached: 1623697266568.png (1809x1043, 1.06M)

Yes, it is actually me and I find your pathetic attempts quite laughable really

Attached: 1641464868840.png (1170x914, 604.91K)

Your character belongs to no one once it is posted anonymously on the interweb. Sorry you had to learn this way.

why trace another character and call it yours

Attached: cuteandvalid.jpg (680x680, 54.87K)

I liked the artstyle, is it bury cute. At the time, I made many requests for anons for the enbie meme.

Or fullfilled requests

And instead of using a wojak as a base, this was used. Ashbie could've been just another wojak

too late for what, you'll never get your missing chromosomes back, no matter how hard you shill your bullshit

Attached: maxresdefault(22).jpg (1280x720, 87.08K)

Your character didnt need to exist, and if it did, do something original, instead you chose the most boring basic way of stealing content to feel like you've created something, and get upset when people treat it as generic, when it is.