How would your life be better if you had a huge cock?

How would your life be better if you had a huge cock?

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-155426.jpg (720x1349, 83.15K)

Nothing would be better. Having more money is the only way to improve my life

It wouldnt be any different. Women who dont see my average dong now will continue to not see my long dong.

I already have a big cock and my life sucks. Making it bigger would not help. Maybe if I opened a twink onlyfans.

Yes, even i never have sex it would be awesome to 2 handed jerk off

doesn't matter, i'm dying a virgin
originally, too

I have a huge cock 26 and had one gf for a year about 2 years ago.

I could hook up with milfs or sluts on sex only dating sites, but I am more of a relationship kinda guy...

So yeah it changes nothing, if I get into a serious relationship then it might help in that, but the problem is getting into a serious relationship.

How obsessed with dicks are you OP? Why do you make dick threads every day?

I have to add that I am glad that I have a huge dick tho. Atleast I won't ever have an issue there.

OH wait, if it was big enough to where I could suck my own cock, then my life would improve greatly

I can do it, but it makes my back hurt for 3-4 days like crazy, I can't walk straight. Also it is more like sucking dick than getting your dick sucked.

So it is not fun.

I'd say it'd give me a confidence boost. It would give me the potential to be a better lover. Right now I'm completely worthless in every aspect of life.

masturbating would.probablyy be more fun with two hands thats about it
UNLESS
having a big cock directly relates to test levels and height

It is more tiring and less comfortable. So you would do it with one hand. A girl using two hands is hot tho.

Yeah the neck and back pain part seems like it would suck, but honestly I would prefer to suck cock than to have my cock sucked

lol that's good, but the pain was still too much for me, there are more flexible ppl than me tho, maybe it does not hurt them.

why does that white pale cock looks so yummy

Attached: 1629665135861.gif (329x331, 93.94K)

Are you an ethnic femanon? It's probably your instinct to want BWC.

>ethnic
yes
>femanon
NO
there are no femanons here

I'm a robot with a 8.5 that looks bigger cuz of a downward curve. Still a virgin.

Countless of nudes received and sexting. Made me surprised on how much women love it rough. Maybe it's just talk, but they tell me how much they'd want to be destroyed. Specially if you imply she wouldn't be able to take it. Recently a 38y old skinny woman became very eager to meet me.

Also I never knew how much they enjoy cum videos. I hate it because I don't wanna lose my NoFap streaks so I only have like 3 cum videos, but those type of videos are their favorites.

I study at a very small college and I have the good Christian boy reputation and can't ruin it, so no dating apps, but when I was out of town I made a fake one with my bulge displaying and got a few curious girls matching and asking for snap. Also I'm broke so no car. I'd only ever meet someone if I had a car.

What race are you?
Originally oc.

ayrab

Based Arab twink. You're built for BWC.

if so then i need one like this ASAP

Attached: bwc.jpg (640x839, 55.37K)

Would have lost my v card a long time ago.

Not much, I get plenty of pussy already with my normal average cock, besides girls frequently ask me to do anal and to pound them as hard as I can, so I don't feel like I'm missing much

Where from? Orig

a middle eastren country
doesnt matter which

Maybe I'd have a little more confidence knowing that if I got into a bedroom scenario I wouldn't get immediately laughed at, unfortunately I'm not going to be getting that experience regardless of if my dick was big or not. Would rather get laughed at so I can I just neck myself.