Black people - what do you think about white people? Do you think theyre cool? Crazy? Nice? Have good customer service...

Black people - what do you think about white people? Do you think theyre cool? Crazy? Nice? Have good customer service? What do you think? Whats your experience?

Attached: EF96D417-8DBB-4A12-BADA-6E5484A2F09F.jpg (750x806, 131.14K)

Some are cool, some are racist, some are retarded. Same thing can be said with blacks though.

When I think back on it I'm pretty sure that everyone that I've ever known was giving me this treatment.

i think they're racist and secretly want to kill us but living in places where most people are white is a lot better than places that are mostly black, so i just deal with it and complain about racism for special privileges

Thats a solid strategy but why do you think they want to kill you all?

>Black people - what do you think about white people?
>Do you think theyre cool? Crazy? Nice?
60% crazy, 30% nice, 10% cool
>Have good customer service?
same as everyone else
>Whats your experience?
lots of racism, whether it's the usual hostile angry racism or the paternalist kind
>What do you think?
wish we could get along but i think it's only going to get worse

Same. You can feel their uneasiness.

I go on a case by case basis. Some are chill and some are terrible human beings.

What kind of whites do you think are cool? For me it's upper class educated liberal whites who dress nicely or neo-hippie chic and do drugs like acid and mushrooms and have artistic inclinations. Like the kind you find in Boulder, Colorado. Jewish whites are very cool too.

>why do you think they want to kill you all
everyone else does but white people are the only people that get bothered by being called racist

This is why black people are annoying. You all have a chip on your shoulder and imagine racism where it isn't and let "yt" boogeymen live in your head. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist but I see the way some stupid bitches talk about their white coworkers microaggressions on black online spaces like Lipstick Alley and it's always self-absorbed schizo shit that's mostly just their paranoia

Probably 80% nice/cool and 20% crazy
>Whats your experience?
I've never experienced real life racism in my entire life and I've always got along better with whites and hispanics rather than other blacks.
>What do you think?
I think that whites don't deserve all the hate they get. Growing up in majority black areas there was a lot of anti-white hatred all around me but I never understood why, like how could you hate the people who had knights and shit as their ancestors? Knights are cool as fuck.

Attached: tfw.png (480x480, 422.94K)

Whites are so anti-racist alot of them actively have xenophillic preferences (instead of xenophobic ones like LITERALLY EVERY OTHER RACIAL GROUP) and niggas still call us racist.
Ironically this mentality is created and maintained by white people's insane self-hatred complex.

honestly i wish i was white, i think we are all scum

>I'm not saying racism doesn't exist
>but it's all in your head, you're seeing it everywhere and getting triggered for no reason :^)
yeah okay buddy

i'm not talking about microaggressions, things that "could be interpreted as racism" or even about accidental racism
i'm talking about actual openly racist statements and discriminations, i've seen it happen/it has happened to me far too often
i live in europe so things might be different
for some reason i always got along with nerds despite not being one myself
also white immigrants
>and niggas still call us racist.
i'm happy to be in a xenophilic country rather than a xenophobic one but at the end of the day even niggerlovers see you as nothing but a nigger, just like the most hostile racists, i just want to be treated normally desu

>, i just want to be treated normally desu
nobody wants you here in evropa

They are crazy all of them are crazy they have this unexplainable pathological savior complex that makes them self flagellate themselves because they think it them superior to you.

shouldn't have brought me there in the first place

who brought you here?

We can bring you home, if that's what you want. Nobody's stopping you from buying an airline ticket anyways.

idk, some jew army general convinced my great great grandparents to come fight ww2 and die here
not that it matters anymore, point is I have nowhere else to go
>b-but go back to africa
done that
to the surprise of noone but retarded racists, i was a stranger there, even more than in europe
would rather live where i was born
i'm already home, thanks

We all collectively know that no matter what we do blacks and other minorities will be criminals. It's sort of an overcompensatory thing, the fact that we know you can't change only motivates us to try harder and fail harder.

Black EU here.
I've unironically met more blacks racist towards me than whites. I've never had issues with white people, and on the flip side the only time I got a gun pointed at me was by another black guy.

James Holmes is the only good whitey cracker that dindu nuffin

Attached: image_2022-03-10_180508.png (1655x408, 100.32K)

Are you guys okay with a white boy dating a black queen?

>asking the most primitive but entitled race how they feel about others
oh, nevermind, you're an idiot phoneposter
makes sense