Duckduckgo? More like CuckCuckGo

twitter.com/yegg/status/1501717826457022464

Duckduckgo? More like CuckCuckGo.

Attached: cuckcuckgo.png (793x790, 103.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yegg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weinberg kek

twitter.com/yegg
>Super thinking"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm fine with them supporting Ukraine but fucking with search results makes them no different from Google. Brave seems great so far, hopefully nothing sketchy I'm not aware of going on with them too

I stopped using DDG after finding out the creator was a Jew. Glad to see I was justified in making that decision.

>Not using Yandex
NGMI

Attached: yandex.png (1520x800, 1.35M)

>At DuckDuckGo, we've pledged to make the exact same choices as Google did, because we value the exact same things Google claims to.
>We also added this new feature, which will make us more like Google.
Time to finally find a new mobile browser/search engine I guess.

Yandex and most Google "alternatives" aren't any better.

Imagine bragging about censoring the internet when just 3 years ago you were screaming at china for doing it.

I thought the whole selling point of it was "muh freedoms, muh privacy"
What's the point of it now?

>I thought the whole selling point of it was "muh freedoms, muh privacy"
That's the bait to give the delusion of competition and "alternative" choice. Just like with most "alternative" social media that are even worse than the mainstream ones.

>altering search results
God fucking damn it, why does it have to be so hard to find a search engine that works and is consistent, stop fucking with the formula if it isn't broken, Google was amazing 10 years ago and now it's fucking useless, you cunts.

Why do Any Forums fags suddenly like seeing blonde haired blue eyed whites suffering? You are literally just contrarians.

Attached: An injured woman was carried on Wednesday from a maternity hospital in Mariupol, Ukraine.jpg (4445x3334, 1.24M)

What this has to do with the OP post, retard?

Don't mind him, he's just an NPC.

Which search engine should I use now

oh boy time to search for another search engine that isnt pozzed as fuaark

might as well just use yandex at this point out of spite, I wish the free software/computing movement could give us a search engine but there's too much NATO money pushing the other way.

>"nooo you can't censor results"
>proceed to use search engine from low iq dictator lands which are 100% censored

Brainlets.

i've been using ddg for quite some time. now im switching back to bing. they all gonna fuck me anyways might as well make 10 bucks a month

Media matters is on their news tab but no conservative news is.