Is there even a reason for ugly guys to live or contribute to society in this day and age?

Is there even a reason for ugly guys to live or contribute to society in this day and age?

>be me, virgin, never had a gf, studying for law school
>get tinder, 4 matches, all don't respond to even my first message
>have unemployed, good looking brother
>he's fucking a different 7+/10 every two weeks from dating apps
>why even contribute to society at this point? It can't even provide something as basic as a gf

Attached: 1646057935503.png (1200x1050, 78.52K)

Having a gf won't magically fix your problems loser

t. wiccan

Attached: 1646023527612.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

u can just smell the troon from half a globe away

how u interact with society is ur business my guy, if u only wanna work to feed urself then go ahead n have fun, hell, neetmaxx if u can

I don't want to be a neet, I don't want to be a CEO, I just want a fucking gf is that so much to fucking ask

Attached: 1646287849886.png (356x335, 89.71K)

Does anyone else find the "contribute to society" Thing dumb as fuck? Like I damn well know my taxes aren't fixing the fucked up roads.

i mean, theres always a set of things you cant have and ofc u aint gonna obsess over chicken cuz u can just have chicken

i myself ended up fucking both a prostitute and some fat virgin bitch, didnt quite enjoy either. from what ive seen from my buddies relationships suck too. so i dunno but maybe ure idealizing the whole thing a bit too much

withdraw from society and kill yourself then

gtfo of this board you stupid meme religion fuck.

Attached: misaki angry.png (365x358, 126.64K)

Fuck off with your gaslighting, intimacy and sex are basic human needs. You aren't interested in helping anyone, just neutralizing the 'threat'. Fuck you normie

Attached: 1646653071811.jpg (564x265, 41.81K)

I dont get why people on here think that female interaction will fix their life.
Ive dropped women for World of Warcraft and I dont particulary like that game.
Good food, sports and fast vehicles will give you a better thrill than any women ever will.

nta
it's about the validation
nothing i can do about it, my monkey brain craves it and will send me into depression after being starved of it for too long

man don go calling me a normie im so retarded i study STEM and also ofc i aint interested in helping, u cant help som1 realize stuff they gotta realize themselves

anyways big thanks for the wojak, love it

understandable user, u can get general motivation from normies and women as a whole by being a "good guy". If ya wanna feel like prime meat u gotta either become or fake being prime meat

also women are leeches and only validate in exchange for immense benefit

It's a basic, biological need, it isn't negotiable.
Fuck off glowies

Attached: 1644775874132.jpg (526x701, 59.9K)

Why contribute to a society that has never done anything for you? It's a morality issue at this point to minimize the taxes you pay. By paying a lot in taxes you inherit the burden of all the evils those taxes support. Max tax advantaged accounts, use taxable accounts to invest towards early retirement, and then dip out. Some taxes are inevitable but you can minimize them.

dont call me no glownigger u nigger, them glowies too busy posting shit on pol to come over here

being a "good guy" isn't very validating
even if it was rather, it's not the kind of validation you know we're looking for
there's just nothing like a woman
it's retarded and lead to bad consequences more often than not but it's just hard wired in the brain, can't escape it
>also women are leeches and only validate in exchange for immense benefit
i know that but this urg

Validation is a fucking drug, and it's addictive.

I'm on the opposite end of the retard bell-curve from most of you fuckers, and you know what? I'ts not good here either. I've found someone new to fuck every three to four months for almost twenty years.
Now I'm approaching 40, and I'm miserable. I'm incapable of holding down a real relationship because I need constant external validation which I can only find from find new people to fuck.

>I feel so emotionally broken that I don't know if anyone healthy will ever love me.
>My friends are married, have kids, have a fulfilling life, are happy. I pretend I'm into kink so that I can blindfold the girls I fuck, so that I don't have to look them in the eye
>I am quite sure that I will die alone
>I feel like the only thing I have of value are my looks and charm, and when they fade I will have no way of gaining the validation I need to function, and possibly kill myself.

Being able to fuck girls doesn't fix anything bros. Don't make the same mistakes i did. Fix yourselves before it's too late.

Water and sustenance are basic, biological needs. Affection is a want. You won't die without it.