Is it me or are both black and white guys obsessed with some of their women dating men of different races?

Is it me or are both black and white guys obsessed with some of their women dating men of different races?

Attached: main-qimg-4928ab3934296d99024ebb08cfe9f172.png (600x1226, 1.04M)

No it is an American thing since their society is obsessed with race and purity, most people outside the Us do not care at all

haha me bulgarian

Attached: ph55javwysa71.png (1002x746, 387.09K)

In Europe this isn't even an issue at all.

it's every race user, it's not a cultural thing it's a human thing
it's like being cucked and wiped from earth

Every guy is, who isn't getting any action. don't single out just a couple groups

Blacks literally kill each other for cucking

We should seriously consider Romanians/balts slavs too, they've been shown to be practically indistinguishable from their slav neighbors.

Yeah I know
Just that on this board, the race groups that I usually see that freak out about that are either white or black

i freak out too and I'm Korean. I just dont freak out over WMAF

what race r u then

I'm African American user :p

what djasb

come on lad. how are you gonna stir this topic even

>how are you gonna stir this topic even
Idk lol

literally everyone, xenophobes/bigots in every country fear-monger about foreigners or people of other ethnicities coming to take their women

would you date a white person?

No, it's not just you. We want want to pass pass on our heritage and wish for a more homogeneous society.

Though I would be ok with my daughter dating a black dude if he could provide me the results of an IQ test over 120. I've encountered a few hyper intelligent blacks, including my personal physician who is a borderline genius.

I'm dating a white guy right now :p

So yeah I would user :/

Assuming you're not a fag, at least you can know that you're improving your genetics, if you have kids.