Withholding sex from men who need it is immoral and destructive

Withholding sex from men who need it is immoral and destructive

Attached: 1646829674527.jpg (1280x720, 129.72K)

Wrong. Giving sex to men who don't deserve it is much worse. That's why women evolved to be selective. Your genes are being filtered out for a reason - we don't need more mental illness in society.

yea yea. im a peice of shit, thanks

Nobody needs sex, especially not defective men. This is why there are chads in society, and this is why you are not one of them.

Mentally ill women are more likely to breed than mentally healthy ones. Womem wear makeup and get plastic surgery to hide their defective genetics. Women are also more obese. You wastes don't even pay as much tax as men do. You Literally contribute nothing to society. Your nothing but fuckmeat and your opinions are worthless

i could argue that i need it, tho it would fall on deaf ears. nobody is obligated to provide it however.

Fuck you virgin

>Your genes are being filtered out for a reason - we don't need more mental illness in society.

Almost all mental illnesses including the worst, autism, are inherited through your matriline so I don't see your point.

Attached: 18.png (571x372, 65.69K)

>create apps that create harems for good looking guys
>also ban prostitution
>also demonize sexless men who can't get gfs as evil terrorist incels
>demonize basic impulses like a desire for sex, intimacy, and companionship as 'entitled'

The west is sure great isn't it boys? Not a gynocentric shithole by any means.

Attached: 1607468506581.jpg (1024x905, 151.49K)

It only shows that women have so much inherent value that even mental illness doesn't take away from it. Being able to create life is the ultimate contribution to society. No taxes or other achievements even come close because everyone needs a mommy first to even exist.

>>also ban prostitution
Prostitutes are legal all over europe but incel numbers are just as bad if not worse. Most men want GFs, not hookers.

Sure, but if you really think you need sex you're probably not doing yourself any favors. There are plenty of things you need first before you get to sex, such as stable living, healthy mind and body, etc. Sex is not the end all be all. Help yourself.

Source? Or is this an opinion?

> Being able to create life is the ultimate contribution to society.

So women are valuable because they give birth?

any source on that? ofc not

At least you have a warm, wet hole to bust in. I can't get a gf or lose my virginity. Fucking puritans

agreed. jam on ham

>Oh no, all I did was be hateful, unhinged and glorify incel shooters, and the ebil society demonises me. Why would they do that??
>Why do women go for guys that give them what they want instead of what they specifically don't want?
The great mysteries of our time.

Great image; shit thread. Have sex and hang yourself, incel.

End your life roastie. You counts are literally ruining the gene pool

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-161420.png (1080x1920, 257.77K)

how about I have sex and hang you instead after I'm done?

looking real good bros

Wow awesome source

That would be very impolite. I also deserve the oxygen I breathe. I think hanging yourself would be a much wiser choice.

NTA but I searched for an answer and all I could find that women contribute more to mental illness because more mentally ill women reproduce than men. About inheritance, it seems to come from both sides of the family, but interestingly enough I just found out that balding definitely comes from the mother's side.

Kill yourself simpcel, literally get stabbed in the eye you insufferable faggot

Every incel deserves a 10/10 Stacey gf confirmed

oh man, pajeet is mad. hey pajeet why dont you try talking shit to another man IRL and see what happens.

or just move back to India where there are no anti-rape laws - you'll fit in

>regurgitates incel stereotype instead of realizing that 1/3 of men under 30 are 'incels'
You just proved my point itt

At the core of it yes, pretty much. It's like food. The real reason we need it is energy, but sensing energy directly is hard, so we have evolved colour, smell and taste preferences instead that correlate with nutrient content. Some foods, like gum or sugar free soda have no energy, but we still like them. Some women are infertile or don't want kids, but men still want to have sex with them just for the flavour.

>im not hateful! look at all my polite and generous comments ITT

I'm going to disregard your retarded food analogy and focus on the only comprehensible part
>At the core of it yes, pretty much.

So what does that make of the 45% of american women who won't reproduce?