Why is this board so hateful? Why do incels gatekeep so hard? Let's be inclusive

Why is this board so hateful? Why do incels gatekeep so hard? Let's be inclusive

Attached: 1625386892214.jpg (563x776, 59.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1oyhtTVYaI04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wiccans are retarded and should die. Kill yourself after living a long miserable life please.

>treat people like shit entire life
>OMG BE NICE TO US

Wheres my reward for being nice?

>Let's not gatekeep
>Name
It seems that the people that the gate was made to keep out want to bring it down. Imagine.

What do you have against Wicca?
Jeez

voca.ro/1oyhtTVYaI04

Every time inclusion is used especially in regards to women that place falls to shit. Every single fucking time. If you want something cool make it yourself or stfu and fall in line with the culture. You have no right fo butt into something you dont belong to and demand they change for you

sup babyy

Attached: bang.png (630x540, 439.75K)

>What do you have against Wicca?
i'm not into satan
>Why do incels gatekeep so hard?
foids can't be incels

Why isn't this you right now?

Attached: 1644864632723.jpg (415x411, 20.61K)

Its a meme religion that has no consistency or actual rules its literally DUDE DO WHAT YOU FEEL LMAO.

I wish i could slit your fucking throat

>I hate incels
>Incels are useless
>I would rather identify as someone that eats shit than be identified as an incel
>Go to one specific place and never come out, incel

Okay

>Hi, I'm an incel now. Wait, why are you guys telling me to go away? Stop being so hostile

Does this make any kind of sense to you upon reading it.

They arent reading this shit just another moronic foid trying to get attention because they are too useless for anything else.

ratio
originalllyy

show us your magic wiccan

>hannah
>self described incel
okay tranny

Get the fuck out retarded attention whore

Attached: 16425932919050.jpg (933x952, 111.49K)

do us a favor and hang yourself please

I love that image, thanks user

CC has banned me like 50 times. Half of those bans I never mentioned I was a man. They just got rid of me because they can't stant it when you poke holes In their narrative

or they can smell your dick through your postings