Ywn be saved by a cute 19 year old alt girl that gives you the affection and warmth you have been starved of your whole...

>ywn be saved by a cute 19 year old alt girl that gives you the affection and warmth you have been starved of your whole life
>ywn have a special, wordless bond with her, where just a passing glance makes you both feel loved and secure
>you will never fuck her. hard. she'll never call you daddy and beg for you to spank her and pull her hair.
why fucking live?

Attached: 78078DC1-C767-4F59-8EDE-DCBB3490D136.jpg (720x720, 101.2K)

I cannot cope. 23 years old and it all passed me by.

Attached: 8E1F7563-18DB-4B52-ADD1-EC789CA64B0B.jpg (1114x2090, 126.62K)

bros... why bros...

Attached: 36292801-50F5-44C2-BDCF-598CF12D5356.jpg (749x934, 118.21K)

to think that at one point i had my happy ending in sight, only to have it slowly fade into mist

fucking suffering, user. i want everything but the last line, i fucking hate that daddy shit.

>ywn be saved by a hot alt guy who gives you the affection and warmth you've been starved of your whole life
>ywn have a special, wordless bond with him, where just a passing glance makes you both feel loved and secure
>ywn get fucked by him, while he spanks you and you call him daddy

Attached: nascar.jpg (4096x2731, 1.42M)

The daddy thing makes me cringe when im not horny but makes me diamonds when I am

I had that. Every single line you wrote, I had. Even to the age and kink. Yet I ruined it by being a fucking sperg who'd get jealous over stupid shit and be irrationally emotional. The girl got sick of my shit and broke up with me. The best 3 months of my life, I threw away by being an insecure faggot. It's one thing to be sad about something you've never had, but it hurts infinitely worse to lose something that you DO have.

Attached: aaaaaaah.jpg (263x192, 6.21K)

Simps ITT

Fuck off normalfaggot nigger. If you had it once, you are attractive enough to have it again. You will never know real pain.

Women can undeniably bring, deep, satisfying pleasure into your life. Its biological.

These kinds of girls are all too damaged for a long term relationship. They usually have BPD and will cheat and/or leave you. Every robot is better off going for a nice, normal girl.

>alt girl
They're literally always whores. Why would I want anything to do with them?

>Its biological.

Attached: 9c3.jpg (600x482, 33.84K)

>Every robot is better off going for a nice, normal girl.
Unattainable and completely unrelatable

ur right user, i was instead saved by the perfect word of our Lord Jesus Christ

It's unattainable because retards expect turbo staceys. I'm talking about an average to below average, normal girl. These teenage alt girls have dozens of orbiters and can get chad whenever they want

I think they are really cute and cool

Attached: 57D9FAEE-57F7-4271-AD7F-A1CE878BE0C5.jpg (639x629, 115.35K)

Putting them on a pedestal can only end in disaster. They can be cute/cool and also whores

You're attracted to the "life wrecker" phenotype. My condolences.

eh, it won't end in disaster for me. I know im too ugly to get girls. I don't even try. And desu, I don't really care if a girl had a few partners before me. As long as she genuinely likes and respects me I'm happy